I'm unable to upgrade from version 1.1.15 to 1.1.16 due to the previously mentioned error message about corrupted files. I am not a whiz kid when it comes to forum programming, so I do not feel confident messing around with the suggested methods that involve unzipping and re-zipping, and I am sure I am not on my own here. My own solution, therefore is that as my forum is not "broken" I prefer not to risk trying to fix it and possibly messing it up completely. Instead I will await the release of version 1.1.17 and hope that is released without any problems.
Apologies if this should have been posted elsewhere, but the other thread referred to is locked.