You should be able to convert w/o having to erase everything.
Hi Juan- Okay I started over from scratch and installed and configured SMF 1.1.2. Next I copied * convert.php (63.03 KB - downloaded 123 times.) « Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 04:34:18 PM by JayBachatero » and * invision21_to_smf.sql (33.89 KB - downloaded 7 times.) « Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 02:13:07 AM by JayBachatero » and ran the conversion. I'm converting from IPB 2.1.7...Here are the results:Avatars:
do not show up except for the ones that were linked to url's. Signatures:
The code in the signatures did not convert and is visible. (ex-
[size=]"Smart People Play Smart .....Stupid people suck! Don't play stupid". Me[/size] Images:
Images in the posts seem to have converted properly (I checked a few).Links:
Email links in the posts seem to have converted properly.
Hyperlinks in the posts did not convert at all. There is just a single space wherever a link was.
Hyperlinks within signatures did not convert at all. Same as post hyperlinks.Permissions:
Basically, none of the permissions came across properly but I think that may be more to do with the way they may have been set up on IPB; possibly in a non-IPB standard manner.