SMF 2.0.2 and TP. All downloaded and installed this past Saturday the 31. (Then of course the following day was the release of 1.0). Black Rain theme
1. I have a facebook fan page for my forum. It has 1300 'Likes" I want to have a facebook block that has a Like button and also shows the profile images and to show the "1300 people like this." Is there a mod for this? Is there already a block for this in TP? I didn't see one.
2. I want to put facebook 'Like' , twitter, google +1 buttons for the threads. Is there a TP specific mod for this or TP friendly mod for it.
3. In general do we need to use TP specific mods or will the 'normal' smf mods for when a portal is not installed work?
4. I wrote a shout out in shoutbox. The white "bubble" showed up but there is no text in it. The fix?
5. I want to add some tabs in the menu strip where the default tabs are the Home Forum Help Search Profile My Messages Calendar Members Logout. In SMF 1.1.11 I could add them in the index.template.php but that function is not written out in there any more. It calls on template or other file and I can't find it. Where is this at now?
6. Previously, if a person included their location in the forum profile it would show up under their name and avatar when the posted in the forum. Its not showing up. I want all users 'Location' to be displayed when they post. The fix?
7. Is there a TP specific you tube mode? If not what you tube mods have others used that react goof with TP
8. seo friendly urls. I saw the option for SEF in SMF but is said it only worked for apache servers. It wont work for me. Which SEF is good for TP. I heard that pretty urls slows the forum down so please suggest anyother than that. Also will the sef work on articles too?
9. Before the SMF upgrade and TP install, if I posted a thread url that had a image attachment on facebook, facebook would see the image that was attached in the thread and also my website logo. It would give me the choice of what image I wanted to use when posting it on facebook. Now, however, attachment images aren't being seen anymore. I'm stuck having to use my logo. I have threads where I attach images of event flyers and I want those event flyers to show up when I post the thread url in facebook. What do i need to do so facebook can see the thread attachments like it did previously? Is TP causing this to be blocked now?