Well it appears I inched out Oldiesmann and get to be the first
So let me explain a little of how this will work. Jay along with some of the other team members put together a little survey. I will answer the questions on that survey to give you all a feel for who I am. Then you get to ask me questions for a week. At that time Oldiesmann will lock and desticky this topic and put his up.
As far as my personal rules:
If I say something you disagree with, oh well. I will express my personal opinionis on this topic and not hurting anyones feelings isn't a concern for me. If you ask it I'll probably answer it, though there are some questions I won't answer.
So without further aido here is my survey answers.
Name: Michael “MikeMill” Miller
Location: Sacramento, Ca, USA
Position: Mod Developer
1. Do you have pets?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What kind of music do you like?
I enjoy all most all music except for rap since the mid 90s and modern R&B. On a self assembled CD on random I’ve been known to go from Drowning Pool to Mozart to Enya and I have no problem with that.
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF?
What’s free time?
5. What are your goals/dreams in life?
Shortish term is to get a bachelor’s and then master’s degree in computer engineering. After that doing research in the same field.
6. What got you involved in SMF?
I really don't remember. But it was an excellent way to learn PHP.
7. Who do you admire? Why?
Pope John Paul II for showing us all how much better this world would be if we replaced hate with love. My brethren in the USMC, because they deserve it.
8. Are you into sports? If so which ones?
Not so much anymore. During my teens I did Taekwondo.
9. What is your dream job?
Robotics engineer for a DOD contractor. Where else can you play with robots that make things go boom?
10. What was your first screenname?
My real name.
11. Do you have any piercings?
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
13. Do you have any tattoos? If not do you wish/plan to get one?
Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on right shoulder. Not sure if I’ll get another one.
14. Do you have any siblings? If so how many of each.
3 older brothers.
15. What is your favorite website?http://www.entropysink.com
Now if only I could get them to convert to SMF
16. Do you play computer games? If so which ones?
Oh yes. Mainly MMORPGs and some real time strategy games.
17. Do you play video games but consoles? Which ones?
I have a PS2 with some sports and driving games but I don’t play them much. PC games are so much better.
18. Are you married or planning to get married?
No, but hopefully one day.
19. How many languages do you speak? If so which ones?
2. Bad English and Worse English.
20. Do you drink?
21. Do you smoke?
22. Did you play hookey from class?
So much so I was removed from regular high school and sent to a continuation high school for a year.
22. Do you have a license?
Yes, this is California after all
a. Do you own a car?
No but I do own a truck.
b. Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
Regrettably I got pulled over twice in about 10 days back in November and they were the first times I had been pulled over.
23. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
Heck no. I try to go to sleep at good times but it takes a while for my brain to stop thinking.
24. How do you sleep?
It depends on the situation
25. Have you ever been on an airplane?
26. Have you ever broken a bone?
No but in first grade I bent my collar bone.
27. Do you wear jewelry? If so what jewelry do you wear?
28. How do you dress?
T-Shirts proclaiming my geekness and shorts/pants
29. How many keys are on your key ring?
30. What time do you go to bed? What time do you wake up?
Generally sometime between 10 and 11, wake up at 5 or 6. But that’s all subject to change.
31. What's the freakiest thing you have done?
Meh, I’m pretty straight when it comes to this.
32. Do you live alone?
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
Way too much at times
34. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
Whenever I’m at my computer I’m probably checking it every so often
35. What is your favorite beverage?
Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper. Followed by Tea
36. What do you hate?
Yuppies (the demographic)
37. What do you love?
38. What is your religion?
Roman Catholic. Though I’m going through the period of trying to balance my religious beliefs and my scientific beliefs.
39. What is your hair color?
40. How tall are you?
41. How much do you weight?
Served in the United States Marine Corps from ’98 to ’02 as a Digital Telephone Switchboard Technician.
Ok that appears to be the end of the questionnaire. So feel free to ask my anything though I do reserve the right to refuse to answer. Due to Christmas I may not respond real fast over the weekend but I’ll get to it.
Let the probbing begin!