Risen Theme - Star Wars: The Old Republic
SMF Version: 2.0.x
Like this theme? Help Support Your Theme Developers by DonatingImportant Info For Download: 12/24/2011
I am "releasing" this theme due to many PMs asking for what I had so far. Keep in mind this is not 100% Done. There are a few tweaks and such I need to make to it to properly have it on SMF's Theme Site. However, due to the Holiday season I will not have the appropriate time to get to that. The game is out already so I know a lot of people want to get something on their guild's site so I don't want to hold you up any more. After the Holiday season is over I'll finish the tweaks and re-submit it to the Theme Site for appropriate logging and download.
Keep any questions or concerns you have in the thread that has the download file,and NOT this one.
Thanks in advance.
Features Of This Theme
This is (currently) a Fixed Width Theme that was developed with some significant overhauls to the regular theme layouts, and patterned around Star Wars: The Old Republic. Some key features to this theme are:
- Fully (easily) Customizable 3 Tier Drop-down Menu System
- Restructured Board-Index, with various hover and shadow effects to illustrate new posts as well as customizable board Icons you can create for each board.
- Custom Message and Member Index pages to provide better color effects to the various rows of posts
- Custom Post display to add some SWTOR Flare. (Alternating Sith/Republic Logos for example)
- Separate CSS File with Annotations at various spots to allow editing of the theme
- Fully W3C Verified with zero errors.
- Two Freely Distributed Jedi Fonts, built in to the CSS so you can add some special text to various areas.Special Notes:
The Dropdown System can be modified in the Index.Template.php file at the bottom. It is it's own separate Function.
The board icons are uploading in the Theme_URL/swtorfiles/boardicons
directory. Naming is as follows:
- If "General Discussion" is listed as Board 20, the image file should be named board20.png (lowercase). You can use the boardblank.png as the reference point for the buttons.
I tried to test most of the features of SMF to ensure proper compatibility. If in the event you find a bug, I will work as soon I can to remedy it and re-post a new version. Disclaimer:
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.