i installed this mod, and everything was fine. then i installed a few other mods -- smfshop, tagging system, and tinyportal -- and now the dropdown menu in the custom board sort section no longer lists all the options to sort by; the only option listed is "default". the ASC and DESC options are visible.
i am assuming something in the other mods conflicted with this mod. based on that, i wanted to uninstall/reinstall teh customboardsort mod. i tried to uninstall, but then got a failure message:
Please remember to always make regular backups of your sources and database before installing mods, especially beta versions.
Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.
Uninstall Actions "Custom Board Sort":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test failed
2. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManageBoards.php Test failed
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test failed
5. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test failed
6. Execute Modification ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
is it safe for me to proceed with an uninstallation anyway? or any idea how i can resolve this problem?