Not so much a lesson request, but a suggestion for all the lessons. Give assignments. I know you plan to give assignments with the more advanced lessons, but I think you should give suggested drills. It really helps to learn syntax for loops, decision statements, and operators to go through various drills like:
1. Create a number variable.
2. Create a string variable.
3. Write a while loop that prints the value from a variable as long as the variable is less than 10.
4. Create an array of everyone in your family then write a foreach loop that prints their name.
5. Edit assignment 4 so that it concatenates a phrase with their name.
If you give five or ten exercises for each lesson, people can practice and learn the simple things. This way you can also allow them to build their skills and combine lessons in a simple manner. People who know how to code can skip over this kind of drill, but it could be a real help to people new to coding.