your SMF is 1.1.12 (followed the URL from your screenshot ) and convert.php + phpbb3_to_smf.sql seems to be the 2.0 version. Either you install SMF 2.0.2 or you downloed the 1.1. converter files.
I knew something was not quite right but was too tired to notice that hehe.
So forum successfully converted now, still need to check for any minor quirks but conversion went smooth enough so far.
Thanks for your time.
EDIT: Some things that got messed up;
* Forum titles (adds phpbb) - fixed via phpbb myadmin tables
* Attachments (but I don't have access to original forums root so meh)
* Avatars (same as above probably)
* youtube embeds in posts - different code I guess
* signatures - probably same as attachments
Otherwise boards and sub boards seemed the same (hidden/admin only boards were made public).