A bug tracker for SMF Features:
- Status switching (WIP, Resolved, Rejected, and a separate Requires Attention feature). The buttons on the Entry Index indicate the current state of the entry
- Requires Attention feature; notify other people that a bug or feature requires attention.
- Latest Features and Latest Issues
- Project Management; allows entries to be placed in projects, avoiding clutter
- BBCode in Entry Description
- You have your users in control; you can select what a membergroup is able to do in the Permissions panel.
- Edit entries, the easy way
- Notes/Comments; allows other users to comment on the entry.
- PM notifications; When the status of an entry has changed, notify the creator and possibly other people involved. (not yet, though works with notes)
- And more!To-do list:
- Face the code and wipe the bugspray over it
- http://map3cms.co.cc/forum/index.php?action=bugtracker;sa=projectindex;project=1Useful links
- Working demo
- GitHub page
Lots of features still planned. But I've already got a start on this, attached are a few screenshots from all 'round the place (outdated by now!)
Any thougts? Points I can improve the UI on? Maybe more functionality?