Thought of making a post at last
Name: Joker™ (as you know it)
Quote: "For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi
Position: Support Specialist
1. Do you have pets?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What kind of music do you like?
Alternate Rock or trance, mostly like to hear Armin's tracks.
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF?
Like to watch some movies and go out to explore more eating places
5. What are your goals/dreams in life?
To do what I'm best at.
6. What got you involved in SMF?
2 years ago I thought of having my own forum, so in search of forum software I landed up here, and since then I'm stuck here.
7. Who do you admire?
Why? My dad, he knows way too better how to handle the life than most people around me.
8. Are you into sports? If so which ones?
Used to be, these days I rarely go to play any of them.
9. What is your dream job?
To be a Web Developer.
10. What was your first screenname?
Seriously can't remember, maybe "Free-Spirit".
11. Do you have any piercings?
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
13. Do you have any tattoo's? If not do you wish/plan to get one?
At the moment none, but planning to have one.
14. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many of each?
One elder brother.
15. What is your favorite website?
16. Do you play computer games?
Used to play NFS a lot, but right now none what so ever.
17. Do you play video game consoles? Which ones?
Not these days, used to play X-Box.
18. Are you married or planing to get married?
No, I'm way to young for it.
19. If so do you have any kids?How many kids?
20. How many languages do you speak? If so which ones?
2, Hindi and English.
21. Do you drink?
22. Do you smoke?
23. Did you play hookey from class?
Used to hold Ph.D is in it.
24. Do you have a license? For what?
Yes, for driving.
25. Do you own a car?
26. Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
27. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
Not really, vary between 5-7 hours.
28. How do you sleep?
On my bed usually,but sometimes on keyboard too.
29. Have you ever been on an airplane?
A lot of times.
30. Have you ever broken a bone?
31. Do you wear jewelry? If so what jewelry do you wear?
A gold ring.
32. How do you dress?
Whatever comes in hands, I spent least amount of time in my day to choose what to wear.
33. How many keys are on your keyring?
34. What time do you go to bed? What time do you wake up?
On free days around 4AM, and get up usually around 9AM.
35. What's the freakiest thing you have done?
You have to ask my friends for that, as we used to do a lot of crazy stuff in college.
36. Do you live alone?
37. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
Vary between 8-13 hours.
38. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
On average 3-4 hours.
39. What is your favorite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other?
Tea, coffee can be next alternative.
40. What do you hate?
People not respecting others. I really care about self respect.
41. What do you love?
Food, music and coding.
42. What is your religion?
It's hinduism, but I think humanity is biggest religion.
43. What is your hair color?
Lol, barely any left, but you can say black.
44. How tall are you?
45. How much do you weigh?
82 Kgs, just checked.
46. What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?As an administrator?
SMF's Permission system. As an end user?
"Show new replies to your posts".
Seriously if someone has asked me to code even a HTML page back in August 2009, my reply would have been, "Sorry I can't do it". Whatever I've learnt in these 2 years in only because of SMF and it's team. Thanks to all of you once again