CleanTalk added some features:
1. Added an ability to use stop words to block users whose nicknames contain certain words. This will allow you to use the service to block users with obscene or containing advertising nicknames.
2. We’ve added an ability to filter email addresses by a mask.
Symbol asterisk “*” means any set of characters.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (all e-mail addresses with any set of characters after “name” will be blocked).
- *email@example.com (all e-mail addresses with any set of characters before “aa44” will be blocked).
- *firstname.lastname@example.org (all e-mail addresses with any set of characters before “kkk”, before “vvv” and after “vvv” will be blocked).
And so on, you can use any combinations of characters and asterisks to make a mask.
Instructions how to use the personal blacklists can be found here hxxp:cleantalk.org/help/blacklist-usage [nonactive]