Guess this was a bit overdue for a few years.
Location: the Netherlands, Holland, Dutchieland, whatever
Quote: Feel free to be free.
Position: Server Team Lead / Marketing
- Yes, a german shepherd. Awesome dog.
- What is your favorite color?
- I like black things, eg all my clothes are black, but that's not really a color... If I had to choose a color; it would be green.
- What kind of music do you like?
- So many many styles... But I prefer Black Metal and other metal styles the most. A small selection of the artists I like: Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Vai, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Gorgoroth, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Venom, Project HATE MCMXCIX, Thorns, Mozart, Bach, Dream Theater, Arcturus, Joe Satriani, Frank Zappa.
- What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF?
- Relax. Play some games. Hack the software of Android phones. I actually do a lot of different stuff, lol, whatever interests me at the time or whatever I feel like doing
(And sometimes: what needs to be done, unfortunately.)
- What are your goals/dreams in life?
- Be happy at all times, that's the goal I hold on to
- What got you involved in SMF?
- It sort of... happened. I was just lurking around YaBB SE and got sucked in to SMF
I got on the team after a meeting.
- Hmm... Don't really have any idols. Lots of people do good things, not going to select one person as admiring him/her.
- Are you into sports? If so which ones?
- Soccer, sailing, motor racing.
- I'm good where I am; owning a ISP.
- What was your first screenname?
- Good question. I don't remember. I think I adopted "cypher" from the Matrix for a while but got tired of it very fast.
- Do you have any piercings?
- No. Nor do I want one.
- Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
- Probably ambidextrous. Hovering somewhere in the center, but I probably lean slightly to the right.
- Do you have any tattoo's? If not do you wish/plan to get one?
- No, I do not have any tattoo's and do not currently plan on getting one. Maybe sometime in the future, but I doubt it.
- Do you have any siblings? If so, how many of each?
- 2 Sisters.
- What is your favorite website?
- If I say that it will be considered spam
- Do you play computer games? If so, which ones?
- Unreal Tournament '99 with ZARK sniper rifle or StrangeLove rocket mod. Nothing else.
- Do you play video game consoles? Which ones?
- Yes, I own a PlayStation 3 with Move. I prefer playing Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy. For mindless nonsense, I got Duke Nukem.
- Are you married or planing to get married?
- I am not married but am planning on getting married in the next few years.
- If so do you have any kids? (Ha, this question implies you can't have kids without marriage! Answer is no, though!)
- How many kids?
- How many languages do you speak? If so which ones?
- Dutch & English fluently and I can make myself known in French, German and Latin. For the rest I know some words in a lot of languages, mostly words that should not be repeated here.
- From time to time I do, yes.
- Absolutely. I dislike people moaning about smoking all the time, get a life.
- Did you play hookey from class?
Ok, maybe a lot. I was bored as hell.
- Do you have a license?
- No, don't need one at the moment.
- I used to own a motorcycle, but currently I don't own a car nor motorcycle.
- Unfortunately, yes. The tickets are sick expensive.
- Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
- Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
- Usually I don't. I am easy to distract and am interested in many things. Anything that draws my attention will keep me up.
- On my side or spread over the full size of my bed in the most strange ways. I prefer having a fan blowing cold air all the time, even in the winter.
- Have you ever been on an airplane?
- I have not yet had the pleasure
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- Yes, though not very interesting. A couple of toes and the right side of my right hand thanks to a motor crash.
- Do you wear jewelry? If so what jewelry do you wear?
- Nope, though I do consider my headphones far more valuable than jewelry as it provides music on the go
- *shrugs* I just grab a random bit of clothes and don't care much for it unless I have to go somewhere special. I mostly dress in jeans with a band shirt.
- How many keys are on your keyring?
- 10, 13 if you also count access keycards.
- What time do you go to bed? What time do you wake up?
- That is different each and every day. I usually don't go to sleep until 4AM and don't wake up before 12.30PM.
- What's the freakiest thing you have done?
- I actually have to pick what I think is the freakiest thing I done? I'll skip this one
- How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
- Far too much. I suspect around 10 to 12 hours at minimum.
- How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
- No clue, a few I guess.
- What is your favorite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other?
- Coca Cola, which is the only real coke. Next to that: Tea, Fanta, Beer (Jupiler, Hertog Jan, Amstel, Duvel), Bacardi & Coke, Whiskey (real ones, not bourbon), Red Vodka + Red Bull. And not to miss this one: Water!
- I don't have a particular hate for anything. But I dislike people that talk about things they have no clue about and know nothing about, but pretend they do or speak in a way that suggests they do. I also dislike rude people and hypocrites, no matter who it is. Next to that: Apple fanboys who are not open to other platforms. IMHO, Apple products are overrated, overpriced and far too limited. While they do work perfectly: that's about all they do, the restrictions from factory are sickening. The hardware used is by far not worth the money either. And last but not least: I don't like people who want to forbid things for other people while the thing they want to forbid does not harm anyone really, but they do try to keep the things *they* like themselves legal, no matter if it's worse than the thing they try to make illegal, and come up with nonsense reasons for it... though I guess that comes down to hypocrites again.
- Obviously my girlfriend. (Sry for making you puke folks!) Next to that, my dog is cool and i can't miss my phone and ultrabook. I also like Nature much... I enjoy free time, holidays and traveling around
I particularly like walking outside very well, as long as the weather is nice. Especially in nature rich areas without much to any roads around. I also like walking on the beach, or if the weather allows it: baking there in the sun. Love riding around in hot temperatures. I also like people who help others a lot. Most people don't like doing more than absolutely needed, which is a shame. I also really like relaxing in different kind of ways.
Next to all this I like it to think of new ideas for server setups, security and configurations. Guess this is becoming more of a hobby list than really answer the question "what do you love" eh?
Drifting offtopic? No!
Just kidding. I don't have a religion. Maybe there is something, maybe there is not. I'm fine either way.
- Approximately 1m80.
- Ummm about 70KG I think.
- What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?
- Banning users
- The ability to post
- Had to add this one. I like exchanging what I use and am curious as to what other people use. Here we go: HTC Sensation XE (rooted, overclocked, custom software), Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Series-5 ULTRA (Ultrabook, 2.3Ghz max dualcore turbo + HT, 8GB DDRIII), Samsung N150 Netbook and I own copious amounts of servers and network equipment.
Guess that concludes it