Link to Modcb|Emailogin 0.63
This MOD will force your forum members to login using their email address instead of username. This behaviour can be useful in many situations.
The package will also change some language strings to adapt to the new behaviour.
Languages: English, Spanish ES, Turkish, Danish, German
GNU General Public License v3.0
cb|Emailogin - Force your forum members to login using their email address
Copyright (C) 2009-2012, codebirth
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
- Bug fixed: Admin can now change username from user's Profile->Account settings.
- Bug fixed: When clicking on activation link the username was shown in the login form instead of the email address.
- Compatible with SMF 1.1.16 and 2.0.2
- Fixed a bug that was affecting users of the SMF 2.0 version of this mod. An error was given when users with a secret question set on their profile tried to request or set a new password.
- The mod is now released under the GNU General Public License v3.0
- A copyright is added to the credits section of SMF 2.0
- Updated to SMF 1.1.14 and 2.0
- Added changes to Register template on SMF 1.1.13. The Hide email address from public? checkbox is now checked by default (thanks to forumuser)
- Added German language (thanks to ranseyer)
- Added ISO-8859-1 versions of all languages
- Added changes to Wireless template
- Added changes to ssi_login()
- Added Turkish language (thanks to PLAYBOY)
- Added Danish language (thanks to Jesna)
- Updated to SMF 1.1.13 and 2.0 RC5
- Updated to SMF 1.1.11 and 2.0 RC2, and so with the new Curve theme
- Updated to SMF 1.1.10 and 2.0 RC1.2
- Fixed some glitches when login forced on unauthorized boards and on maintenance mode
- Added compatibility with SMF 1.1.8
- Initial release for SMF 2.0 RC1
Demo and previous versions of this MODhttp://codebirth.comAdditional packages for previous cb|Emailogin versionsWireless template patch
(for cb|Emailogin <= 0.5)
This patch will apply changes to the Wireless template for your users that connect through WAP, WAP2 or iMode.Wireless template patchLanguage Packs
(for cb|Emailogin <= 0.5)