Admin Modification Menu Section

Started by TLM, July 31, 2006, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLM

Link to Mod

This mod is a dependancy for a few modifications.  It just addes a section for mods to use that have outgrown the Features and Options area and are in need of a place of their own.

Itch™

So what does it do exactly? And if possible, post a screenshot...most members like that. ;D

TLM

If the description is not exactly spot on here is a little shot just for you.

Link to Image

As you can see it does nothing more add a section to the admin menu side bar like stated in description.  There is no extra things under the title right now due to the two mods I am developing are not in the menu yet.

Niteblade

In other words, the two mods that he is developing right now are dependent upon this mod being installed first. In other other words, if you install the two mods he is developing right now without first installing this one, a planet in another galaxy will explode.
affiliate blog

TLM

There is one other mod I do know about that is going to be using this.

Vinspire

I've still got no idea what does this mod do  :-\

I saw there is a new "modifications" section in the admin cp but what is it for ?

Sorry if i sounds dumb asking this kinda question  :'(

TLM

Quote from: Vinspire on August 01, 2006, 04:33:43 AM
I've still got no idea what does this mod do  :-\

I saw there is a new "modifications" section in the admin cp but what is it for ?

Sorry if i sounds dumb asking this kinda question  :'(

Quote from: TLM on July 31, 2006, 05:47:05 PM
This mod is a dependancy for a few modifications.

There is your answer.
To further drive in the point, Admin Area - Default View Area Finalized for my Member Map. This mod is no where close to being a final state though, I want to put in about 2-3 more tabs of settings for people to use.  I could not really have done this in features and options.

Vinspire

Quote from: TLM on August 01, 2006, 01:00:20 PM
There is your answer.
To further drive in the point, Admin Area - Default View Area Finalized for my Member Map. This mod is no where close to being a final state though, I want to put in about 2-3 more tabs of settings for people to use.  I could not really have done this in features and options.
Hmm .... Now i understand. The new printscreen of the mod which is the member map look awesome ... Anyway, i will take a look at it once this mod is completed so i will have the clear idea of what it does  :D ;D

JayBachatero

The latest beta of my Global Announcements 0.3 mod uses this mod if it's installed.  It's not 100% dependant of this mod though.  Just uses it, if it's installed.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

marinelife

I installed Global Announcements mod and the mod tab is now there, so should this mod be installed or is it part of the Globel Announcement mod

JayBachatero

No this mod should be installed if you have the new verison of the Google Membermaps mod installed or the Global Announcements.  Also a new mod that I might release today uses this.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Skipdawg

I forgot about this.  ;D Should grab it so I don't get any surprises with any future mod installs  ;)
Skipdawg's Community