News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Global Headers and Footers

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 02, 2006, 10:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w4rkr4f7

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 29, 2015, 02:59:12 PM
There is no way to do that with the mod. You would need to edit the mod code.

can you tell me what file and what lines ? Thank You

I can hide all content for Moderators but I want to hide only footer...

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

w4rkr4f7

Well I have fixed it myself  ,thanks anyway for attention

Media-Bay

Please help.

I have installed this mod but when I enter a html code in header it duplicates it every time. Think I might have some dup coding somewhere.

Can someone help on where I would look for this.

Many Thanks

vbgamer45

Upload the package to http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html
And get the install edits and check your code to make sure the edits are not done twice.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Media-Bay

Many Thanks Worked perfect.

Found that the code had installed twice on both admin, sub and load.

All looking good now

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bob La Londe

Broke my Forum

I hope I can figure it out, but for the moment my forum is broken. 

Today I tried to post a holiday greeting using Global Headers and Footers.  It didn't take.  The code was there, but the changes didn't show.  Not even after clearing the cache.  Simple I also run Simple Portal I thought I would just uninstall GHF, and use a Simple Portal Block.  Well, I never got that far.  Upon uninstalling Global Headers and Footers my forum was broken. 

I am wondering what I can do temporarily just to get it back up and running again. 

This is the error I get: 
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/diycompo/public_html/yumabassman.com/forums-new/Sources/smfhacks_source/global-hf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diycompo/public_html/yumabassman.com/forums-new/Sources/Load.php on line 1659

vbgamer45

Download the zip file then reupload the smfhacks_source folder to the sources folder on your SMF forum

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bob La Londe

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 03, 2015, 12:42:04 PM
Download the zip file then reupload the smfhacks_source folder to the sources folder on your SMF forum

Based on the error I was thinking something along those lines for a temporary fix.  I'll try it. 

~~

That appeared to fix the problem for the short term, but I do seem to have a permissions issue.  I can do anything I need via FTP, but not via the forum admin section.  Interesting, and annoying.  Well, that's a cause of this problem apparently, and not directly related to this mod.  Thanks for the short term fix. 

vbgamer45

Glad to help for general SMF permission/hosting issues post in the support forum here.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bob La Londe

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 03, 2015, 01:25:04 PM
Glad to help for general SMF permission/hosting issues post in the support forum here.

Had to be something the hosting company was doing, because it self corrected.  I looked at a lot of stuff, but didn't change anything.  Then all of a sudden I could add & modify blocks again. 

Niko_Bellic

Uardo

It is not working for me.. When i try to add javascript ads there it doesn't work.. Like 4 months ago it was working perfectly but now it is not.

vbgamer45

It should what type of ads? Do you get an error.
Google ads sometimes take a while to show up.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Uardo

Revenuehits ads
<script type='text/javascript' src='//eclkmpbn.com/adServe/banners?tid=37118_54503_9'></script>

No i don't get any error..

vbgamer45

Does the code look the same on the page in the html file?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

As long as it looks the same on your page in the html code working it would not be a problem with this mod.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

TheSnake

8: Undefined index: image
/home/_______/public_html/Themes/default/smfhacks_templates/global-hf.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 127

This is the error we got EVERY TIME when someone is posting something. Any idea what to change in that 127 line?

Advertisement: