News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

CountryFlags

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 14, 2006, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

This is what it would look like:

Just wanted to let the mod author know if you are okay with that or not. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Empire KickAss

I have it working good, But it's not showing up on members profile. It's on posts and it's under forum profile. But not showing in profile
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Steve

It wasn't designed to show in the profile. Just in the mini-profile in posts. :)

Rain Forest

Quote from: Empire KickAss on May 04, 2015, 03:48:55 AM
I have it working good, But it's not showing up on members profile. It's on posts and it's under forum profile. But not showing in profile

Read page 62..

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=106060.msg3760246#msg3760246

Steve

Empire KickAss

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

dannyv1708

Hi,

I'm able to see the correct flag when I select location in the profile settings. However, I'm not able to see the flag in the profile summary as well as in any posts. What could be wrong? Please help

Empire KickAss

Quote from: dannyv1708 on May 13, 2015, 02:02:23 AM
Hi,

I'm able to see the correct flag when I select location in the profile settings. However, I'm not able to see the flag in the profile summary as well as in any posts. What could be wrong? Please help

Read page 62... LOL.... ::)

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=106060.msg3760246#msg3760246

dannyv1708

Quote from: Empire KickAss on May 13, 2015, 03:29:20 AM
Hi,

Thank you so much. I have edited and now profile summary shows the country flag. I tried editing display.template.php with the same coding but it show as County: NA

Please help.

dannyv1708

Quote from: dannyv1708 on May 13, 2015, 05:28:17 AM
Quote from: Empire KickAss on May 13, 2015, 03:29:20 AM
Hi,

Thank you so much. I have edited and now profile summary shows the country flag. I tried editing display.template.php with the same coding but it show as County: NA

Please help.

Would appreciate if someone can help me. The country is shown as N/A in the posts.

Steve

Each member has to select a country in their profile. Have you done that for yourself and does it show for you after clearing your browser cache?

yakyakyak

SMF 2.0.9
Made a couple of edits in Load.php and Country Flags working to the extent that in my own forum profile as an example, i select UK under Country and select Save and forum software confirms the edit is saved however, the country I added reverts to Select Country again. When i do select UK the union jack is displayed.

Steve

The mod author is more than likely going to want to know what edits you made as this mod makes edits to that same file.

yakyakyak

Quote from: Steve on June 29, 2015, 10:43:48 AM
The mod author is more than likely going to want to know what edits you made as this mod makes edits to that same file.

Thanks Steve

Load.php

Just the two manual entries of mem.country_flag,

mem.birthdate, mem.member_ip, mem.member_ip2, mem.icq, mem.aim, mem.yim, mem.msn, mem.posts, mem.last_login, [b]mem.country_flag,[/b]

mem.openid_uri, mem.birthdate, mem.icq, mem.aim, mem.yim, mem.msn, mem.posts, mem.last_login, mem.karma_good, [b]mem.country_flag,[/b]

Steve

And if you take  [b]mem.country_flag,[/b] off the end of both those lines does it work properly?

yakyakyak

Quote from: Steve on June 29, 2015, 11:15:30 AM
And if you take  [b]mem.country_flag,[/b] off the end of both those lines does it work properly?
That was added to highlight on here 

Steve

All I can say is try it without the edits. If it still doesn't work, then the mod author will have to help you further. :)

yakyakyak

Quote from: Steve on June 29, 2015, 11:25:02 AM
All I can say is try it without the edits. If it still doesn't work, then the mod author will have to help you further. :)

But they're essential to the Mod ???

Steve

When I parse the mod at the mod site I don't see that part.

I checked my Load.php and it's not there either and the mod works just fine for me.

yakyakyak

Advertisement: