News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Profile Comments

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 24, 2006, 11:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEEPSNUYB

I have cleared all error logs, tried to run the mod and went back and checked the error log, nothing.

vbgamer45

I would try adding this code to the top of profile comments .php  in your sources folder
right after <?php

ini_set("display_errors",1);

And try again
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

DEEPSNUYB

Thanks.

When trying to leave a profile comment I get this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/Themes/default/FooterMenu.template.php:57) in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/Themes/default/ProfileComments2.template.php on line 255

When I try to access the profile comments section in admin I get this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_edit() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/Themes/default/FooterMenu.template.php:57) in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/Themes/default/ProfileComments2.template.php on line 255 

I have attached the files.  Thanks again.

vbgamer45

Yeah another mod uses the same function names will need to add function prefixes.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

DEEPSNUYB

vbgamer45

Either me or the other maker would need to.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

DEEPSNUYB

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 16, 2014, 08:48:47 PM
Either me or the other maker would need to.

Seeing how YOU ARE THE PROACTIVE ONE with all the mods, I would think and assume you would take the first measure since this mod has been out longer and more people use it most likely.

But either say you will or won't as I am most likely not the only one with this issue or will have this issue.  So if you won't, the mod gets removed.  Just say it.

And no donation for you.  :)

vbgamer45

Will if that doesn't make me want to work on right away I don't know what will lol

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

DEEPSNUYB

SMFHacks.com Team

!Fixed some function name conflicts with other mods
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

ittiphol

This is a good mod

but it's not support Thai language

Please help  :'(

vbgamer45

You would need to translate the text that gets added to modifications.english.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ittiphol

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 22, 2014, 08:08:27 AM
You would need to translate the text that gets added to modifications.english.php

i mean post comment thai language is display ???? ??? ???? in post messages  :-[

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ittiphol

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ittiphol

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 22, 2014, 02:06:16 PM
Which part in image?

The word is ??  ??? ??  ???
that a thai language i try to fix all day  :'(

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ittiphol

vbgamer45

You would need to do it via mysql or phpmyadmin

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: