News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Request: Mod Like VBPLAZA

Started by zairs, August 24, 2006, 09:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zairs

I think a mod should be made thats like vbplaza, where you can color your title name color, shadow, etc... because VBPLAZA store is awsome, and tight, cause u can theif points, color your username, and so on so forth!

I believe its a good idea. if i could make it i would lol, but im nub when it comes to making things :P

Any pro wanna spend time making it? ^^

I would be very very very VERY grateful! ^^

note: instead of it bieng called vbplaza it should be smfplaza or something hehe, but the same, and some different options than vbplaza.

for those who dont know what vbplaza is, go to hxxp:vbplaza.com/forums [nonactive] than register or dont register if u can see the link at the top that says VBPLAZA click it, and explore it ^_^

its a extremely good feature, and i believe that smf should have it as well. it would go perfectly with the smf forums!!

edit: i don't know if something like this has been done yet. so :P

winrules

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

zairs

yeah, but it keeps giving me sql. errors and wont work. =z (found it after 2 hrs i posted this). and wont work for me :(

JayBachatero

Did you try contacting the mod author?
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

zairs

nope... =x (never thought 'bout that, lol.)

karlbenson

wheres theres already a mod for it, theres less enthusiasm for creating a competing mod.
It would be alot better as suggested to try to solve your sql problems by contacting the author (which maybe caused by conflicts with other mods (like the arcade, big mods are best installed first), it will also be alot quicker.

;) best of luck with your sql issues.

Advertisement: