News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Template dummy

Started by treo, August 28, 2003, 01:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treo

hi !
Is it posible to get a template dummy, so we can start making templates ?
I mean just an example of a template.php a parser for it.
I hope I explained it good enough ;D

[Unknown]

Here's a hint.  There is no template.php.. in the entire cvs.  (any directory.)

template.php was... WEAK.  It could do nothing.  It was a girly-man :P.

SMF's template system is - imho - even better than vBulletin's.

And, the Charter Members *already* have sample code from the templates.  (yes, each theme has more than one template.)

-[Unknown]

[Unknown]

Overseer

^ LOL

I never even knew we had that template stuff...

was it in the newsletter?  ;D  (lol...)

naww.. i lie.. i assume you mean those code snippets in this post http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?threadid=523

looks so powerful.... ;)

Wezz6400

More and more messages I read on this forum making me wish I could afford the charter membership. :'( But 50 bucks is a lot of money for me, a bit too much too spend for this. No matter how well spend it would be.

jack

You'll get hold of everything .. just the CM's pay to do the work of proof-reading and bug-bashing .. hang on, .. they should be paying us!

Acf

Quote from: bostasp on August 29, 2003, 03:19:51 PM
Quote from: jack on August 29, 2003, 03:12:55 PM
You'll get hold of everything .. just the CM's pay to do the work of proof-reading and bug-bashing .. hang on, .. they should be paying us!

lol... but why?

Doing work?
Sigh...

Acf

Sigh...

[Unknown]

Hey, if you don't want charter membership, that's fine with me.  I can find more than enough beta testers who will work for free or even pay :P.

And, remember that hosting isn't free.

-[Unknown]

bostasp

i was against the idea of you paying us the whole time ::)

Wezz6400

Quote from: [Unknown] on August 29, 2003, 04:50:41 PM
Hey, if you don't want charter membership, that's fine with me.  I can find more than enough beta testers who will work for free or even pay :P.

And, remember that hosting isn't free.

-[Unknown]
Hey let's make a deal! You tell the Dutch government to quadriple the amount of money I get every month because I still go to school and then I'll become a charter member ok? ;D

[Unknown]

Hmm... I knew I shouldn't have turned down that position in the Dutch government ::).

-[Unknown]

Acf

Quote from: [Unknown] on August 29, 2003, 06:26:37 PM
Hmm... I knew I shouldn't have turned down that position in the Dutch government ::).

-[Unknown]

Een balkende is wel genoeg  ;D
Sigh...

Advertisement: