News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlitchPC

I'm assuming this is the code for the main header:
ShowTopGalleryBar($txt['gallery_text_title']);

And for the My Images header is:
ShowTopGalleryBar();

Only thing is...I really wouldn't know how to code this with my limited abilities...

vbgamer45

You would look for the ShowTopGalleryBar function.  What controls the style in smf 2.0 is class tag and the div tags around the area
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

GlitchPC

LOL!  Yeah?  And?  ::)

Sorry, not trying to be a wise***.  Just lettin' you know...I'm no coder.

vbgamer45

Its ok the design stuff I am not great at basically what I do is look for similar code used and then try to adapt into the mods. I tend to prefer tables but in SMF 2.0 mostly divs are used for styling which gets a little tricker.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GlitchPC

Understood...guess I'll just let sleeping dogs lay.  Thanks, anyway...

carlosdelarco

I just finished the spanish_es-utf8 translation of this mod. I just attached it to this message.

Regards!!

Edit:

You need to add this to Modifications.spanish_es-utf8.php (you must set UTF-8 code for this file)

//Begin SMF Gallery Text Strings
$txt['smfgallery_title'] = 'Galería para SMF';
$txt['smfgallery_menu'] = 'Galería';
$txt['smfgallery_version'] = '3.0 Lite';
$txt['smfgallery_admin'] = 'Configuración de la Galería';

//Permissions
$txt['permissiongroup_smfgallery'] = 'SMF Gallery';
$txt['permissiongroup_simple_smfgallery'] = 'Usar SMF Gallery.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_view'] = 'Ver SMF Gallery';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_view'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios ver la galería';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_view'] = 'No tienes permiso para ver la galería';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_add'] = 'Añadir imagen';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_add'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios añadir imágenes.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_add'] = 'No tienes permiso para añadir una imagen.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_edit'] = 'Editar imagen propia';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_edit'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios editar imágenes.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_edit'] = 'No tienes permiso para editar la imagen.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_delete'] = 'Borrar imagen propia';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_delete'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios borrar imágenes.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_delete'] = 'No tienes permisos para borrar la imagen.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_comment'] = 'Dejar comentario';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_comment'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios para dejar comentarios en imágenes.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_comment'] = 'No tienes permisos para dejar comentarios.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_report'] = 'Reportar Imágenes/Comentarios';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_report'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios reportar imágenes y comentarios.';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_report'] = 'No tienes permiso para reportar contenidos.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_autoapprove'] = 'Auto aprobar imágenes';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_autoapprove'] = 'La imágenes no necesitan ser aprobadas.';

$txt['permissionname_smfgallery_manage'] = 'Gestionar galería';
$txt['permissionhelp_smfgallery_manage'] = 'Permitir a los usuarios añadir/borrar/editar todas las categorias. Borrar comentarios, borrar imágenes, aprobar imágenes';
$txt['cannot_smfgallery_manage'] = 'No tienes permisos para gestionar la galería.';

$txt['gallery_form_managecats'] = 'Gestionar Categorías';
$txt['gallery_form_approveimages'] = 'Aprobar imágenes';
$txt['gallery_form_reportimages'] = 'Imágenes reportadas';
$txt['gallery_text_settings'] = 'Ajustes';

//END SMF Gallery Text Strings

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

pols1337

Dear vbgamer45,

I recently installed your SMF Gallery 3.1.1 for SMF Forum 2.0.2, which is bridged with Coppermine Photo Gallery.  My Coppermine gallery already existed, and resided in http://universeofmen.com/gallery/ 

Well, the SMF Gallery also wanted to place itself into the same folder, and now neither my members nor I can access my original CPG.  We keep getting redirected to http://universeofmen.com/index.php?action=gallery instead of http://universeofmen.com/gallery/

I've already uninstalled the SMF Gallery package, but it does not fix anything. 

1.  I need the redirection fixed.  Now.   >:(

2.  Eventually I'd like to have the gallery up for SMF, but it needs to go into a different subfolder.

Please advise.

vbgamer45

Inside the gallery folder remove the index.php you may have to replace with a coppermine version.

You can use SMF Gallery with a different url/path just needs to be changed under gallery configuration.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

pols1337

Thanks.  Resolved.  Overwrote the index.php with the Coppermine index.php and manually removed all of the pictures. 

pols1337

Hi vbgamer,

So I reinstalled the SMF Gallery Lite, and used a different path and url to /smfgallery/ instead of /gallery/, which houses my Coppermine Photo Gallery. 

Unfortunately, the ?action=gallery still overrode the /gallery/ link and redirected my users to the SMF gallery. 

Is there any way the ?action=gallery can be kept separate from /gallery/?

vbgamer45

Do you have the gallery path and gallery url?  Set.
Make sure you have the new index.php from coppermine in the gallery folder.

Then action=gallery should redirect to SMF Gallery Lite

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ElectroPheonix

I have installed this and it works perfectly but I have a question about what it can do.

I would like it so that when someone comments on a picture, the picture thread moves to the front page of the gallery. Currently you have to sift through the gallery pages to see which pictures have been commented on... Is there a feature that can make the pictures with comments be placed in the front (just like when forum posts come to the top when someone replies to the topic)?

Thanks

vbgamer45

There might be a setting to show recent images on the homepage.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Baloch

Is there anyway to import pictures with comments from
Aeva-Media to newly installed SMF Gallary?

I need to know on urgent bases. Please help me out to resolve this issue.

vbgamer45

Quote from: Baloch on January 28, 2012, 06:44:40 AM
Is there anyway to import pictures with comments from
Aeva-Media to newly installed SMF Gallary?

I need to know on urgent bases. Please help me out to resolve this issue.

I have it in the pro edition of gallery I can make one for lite if needed

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bigjoe11a

I wanted to update my forums. Do I have to uninstall this mod and then reinstall it after I update my forum.

SMF Forums http://www.df-barracks.com Where gamers go.

vbgamer45

If you are doing a large upgrade yes such as 1.1.x to 2.0.x
If is a minor patch you do not need to uninstall.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dewed

Maybe a stupid question, but I've just upgraded to SMF 2.02 (from 2.01) and now I'd like to upgrade SMF Gallery from v3.1.1 

Can I just install the package? 

Do I need to uninstall first? and if so what about current image/categories

vbgamer45

You can just install the latest version and it will work.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: