News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

TRR

Hello,

Just installed this mod and now I have this message at the top of my forum.

// Begin SMF Gallery $txt['whoall_gallery'] = 'In the Gallery'; // END SMF Gallery Strings

How do I fix this?

vbgamer45

Open themes/default/languages/who.english.php
Find ?>
The move it all the way to the end of the file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

i installed this... it went smooth... no errors,,,
and when i click on the gallery link.... the url changes mysite.com/forums/gallery/?action=gallery
but no gallery page loads. im left staring at my forum index still.

i checked the files edit against the parser and all looks fine
not sure whats wrong
please assist.

mashby

Might be that mod you have installed that I mentioned in another topic. That's not a typical URL from SMF. :)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

vbgamer45

What SEO mod are you using?
It looks like the action is rewritten.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Harvester

vbgamer45

Is there an option to disable action rewriting? I think that is causing the issue.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

hygron

I am bumping this topic for my use.  Sorry, and thanks for the support.

come join me at: http://www.Hygronomics.com/forum1
My newest site: http://myvirtualworld.org Virtual Domain Hosting

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Steve

Quote from: hygron on May 05, 2014, 09:00:33 PM
I am bumping this topic for my use.  Sorry, and thanks for the support.

No offense but couldn't you just bookmark this topic instead of bumping it so all the folks who provide support don't think there's a new question? :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Shambles

sonicweb

Ok, i dont know if this has been asked or not, but i couldnt find it in the several pages of replies i looked at here on this thread, so im gonna ask now. I just installed the gallery, and it installed properly. No errors or warnings upon installation. I tried adding a picture, and it said it uploaded and everything, but when you try to see it in the gallery, there is no thumbnail nor is there a picture. If you right click on the thumbnail and view the image, it says its not found. So, im assumed that the files werent uploading at all. I checked the directory on the server, and sure enough, nothing there. Any idea what might be causing this?

vbgamer45

Check that the gallery folder is writable. And the gallery path and gallery url path are correct. Look at the forum error log for clues.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Steve

Quote from: sonicweb on May 16, 2014, 12:28:57 AM... there is no thumbnail nor is there a picture. If you right click on the thumbnail and view the image ...

I'm a little confused. If there's no thumbnail, how did you right-click on it?
DO NOT pm me for support!

sonicweb

there is a thumbnail thre, but it shows a broken image. Here's a SS of what it looks like after trying to upload a couple pictures.

vbgamer45

Did you check your forum's error log? And paths in the gallery settings?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sonicweb

Well, i made a booboo and dont know how to revert back to the original. I tried changing the button from "gallery" to "garage", but apparently that messed everything up, even after i tried a fresh install of the package. heres the error i get.

Use of undefined constant Garage - assumed 'Garage'
/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 4131

Which is this.....

// [SMF Gallery] button
         'gallery' => array(
            'title' => Garage,
            'href' => $scripturl . '?action=gallery',
            'show' => $context['allow_smfgallery_view'],
            'icon' => '',

So, I'm assuming all i have to do is revert that garage thing back to original, but I, for the life of me, have no idea what the original code would be on that line. Trying to teach yourself this stuff can be a nightmare!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sonicweb

Advertisement: