News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisch.666

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply. That partly did the trick. After modifying the mentioned line i got another error:

Duplicate entry '26' for key 'PRIMARY'
File: /var/www/forum/Sources/Subs-ConvertAeva2.php
Line: 1300

In line 1298 i also had to change "INSERT INTO" in "INSERT IGNORE INTO" and now the the conversion was successful.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MoreBloodWine

On certain parts of the site like viewing a profile, and not just in some parts of the admin area. With this mod installed there's this line at the top of the site and on the pages with it displayed have a larger than normal font.

// Begin SMF Gallery $txt['whoall_gallery'] = 'In the Gallery'; // END SMF Gallery Strings

Using 5.5a

Ty.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

vbgamer45

Open themes/default/languages/who.english.php

Find
?>

And move it all the way to the end of the file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 14, 2015, 12:58:48 PM
Open themes/default/languages/who.english.php

Find
?>

And move it all the way to the end of the file.
Fixed. Looks like when the gallery installed it did it at the end of the file but after the ?>

Thx.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

vbgamer45

Yeah some mods install wrongly which will cause that issue to occur.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

roshaoar

Can I ask, does this gallery use something different to obtain exif to Fatman's exif mod? On my testforum I can see exif fine with the exif mod, but not on the same shot in the Lite gallery. Or is it a paid feature?

thanks!

vbgamer45

Gallery lite does not support exif.
The paid one does but it uses php's exif functions with the php_exif module when installed.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

roshaoar

k, got it, thx! They both seem to call exif_read_data which must be the inbuilt php module I'm guessing

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

soundlizard

Could you possibly tell me where to change the colors of the links? My theme is black, so some of the links wont show against the background. the ones in the screenshot, specifically. thanks in advance!

vbgamer45

you would need to change the css class inside the gallery2.template.php on the text

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

soundlizard

found the file. where in those gazillion lines of code could i find the code to change?

vbgamer45

That's the hard part you have to find that text in the language file then match it up in the template area

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

orela

Hello

I have problems with my language display.
I am using UTF-8 language and also in installation i selected UTF-8 in SMF installation.
When i am writing category name with my language i see '?' any smilies...
How can i fix it?

Thanks

vbgamer45

You need to convert all the database tables to utf8 that start with smf_gallery

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

orela

Can you explain how do to this?
Why in my previous server it was OK?

orela

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

villasg

Hello .
I planed to install this great mod in my smf 2.0.10 but i have a simple question .
In my host i have "Disk Space Usage 271.14 MB / 400 MB " .
Can i rent an another web space for images for gallery ? ( not in my Main Domain but in another hoster ?)
Are this possible and how can i make this ( in settings of mod gallery path - url etch ?)
Thanks

Advertisement: