News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennmckenna

Quote from: glennmckenna on July 17, 2016, 12:27:50 PM
I'm looking to remove a bar from the style (see attached image) of the gallery page, i assume i have to modify Gallery2.template.php ?

and to remove that bar i have to remove this :

ShowTopGalleryBar($txt['gallery_text_title']);

but when ever i remove it i get this error (sorry for it being in french)
Erreur de traitement du modèle !

Un problème s'est produit durant le chargement du modèle ou du fichier de langue /Themes/default/Gallery2.template.php. Vérifiez la syntaxe et réessayez. Rappelez-vous que les apostrophes (') doivent souvent être échappées via une barre oblique (\). Pour obtenir plus de détails sur ces erreurs par PHP, essayez d'accéder directement au fichier.

Vous pouvez aussi recharger la page ou utiliser le thème par défaut.
syntax error, unexpected 'function' (T_FUNCTION)

i even get this error when i re add it, to fix the error i have to restore a backup
i've done some looking into to this problem but i've found some other strange things with the template

were would be the best place to talk about this cause i don't know i it's a good idea to fill tis topic up with this sort of thing

vbgamer45

Post it here depends on what is asked.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

glennmckenna

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 01, 2016, 11:32:03 AM
i've changed program to modify the theme (was using phpstorm 2016 now using notepad++)
but now not all the modifications that i'm doing are being applied but don't get any errors

i'm trying to:

• delete the black bar at the top (circled in the picture on the left)
    thought that i had to remove this lign (is that correct?):

• reduce the space below the menu buttons (circled in the the picture on the left, second circle down)
    i've tried deleting the three <br> but with no luck (there are are only 3 br tags once in the code)

• remove a td that i can't see why it's there and it's causeing problemes with the centering (highlighted in green in the pictre on the right)
    i tried finding it in the code but with ono luck

would the there be alot of work to be done to make the gallery fully responsive,
i'm curently running a modified version of redsy using bootstrap
as far as i can see i would only have to modify:

• the class of the images (add responsive)
  • the class of the link boxes

is there also a way to modify where i get redirected to fter uploading a image for example to the image just uploaded

glennmckenna

Quote from: glennmckenna on August 01, 2016, 11:55:51 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 01, 2016, 11:32:03 AM
i've changed program to modify the theme (was using phpstorm 2016 now using notepad++)
but now not all the modifications that i'm doing are being applied but don't get any errors

i'm trying to:

• delete the black bar at the top (circled in the picture on the left)
    thought that i had to remove this lign (is that correct?):

• reduce the space below the menu buttons (circled in the the picture on the left, second circle down)
    i've tried deleting the three <br> but with no luck (there are are only 3 br tags once in the code)

• remove a td that i can't see why it's there and it's causeing problemes with the centering (highlighted in green in the pictre on the right)
    i tried finding it in the code but with ono luck

would the there be alot of work to be done to make the gallery fully responsive,
i'm curently running a modified version of redsy using bootstrap
as far as i can see i would only have to modify:

• the class of the images (add responsive)
  • the class of the link boxes

is there also a way to modify where i get redirected to fter uploading a image for example to the image just uploaded
would there be a possibility to help me out with any of this ?

vbgamer45

The design level stuff I am not that good with.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

glennmckenna

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 05, 2016, 07:37:28 PM
The design level stuff I am not that good with.
is there someone in paticular that i should speek to for this or should i create a topic ?

vbgamer45

I would create a topic for help

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

JerzyLS

Hey, last time I just changed my hosting and I have problem.
When I try to upload new picture, it shows me blank.

The url generates every time, but on the server there's no the image.  I checked it on FTP.

On the old hosting it worked fine.

vbgamer45

You will need to fix the gallery path under Admin -> Gallery Configuration -> Gallery Settings

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

JerzyLS

I fixed the paths at the beginning.

But, wait... I checked it again and I just added the slash at the end of the path to the gallery.

And working, thanks!

vbgamer45

Glad you have it working!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aodio

How would you list categories in the Lite version ?

And, could you please explain why in permissions ..Admin doesn't have a check box for Gallery use?

vbgamer45

List categatories? You can add categories by visiting the gallery and click add category

What do you mean by admin doesn't have a checkbox for gallery use? Admin's always have all permissions to do anything

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aodio

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 15, 2016, 08:19:54 AM
List categatories? You can add categories by visiting the gallery and click add category

What do you mean by admin doesn't have a checkbox for gallery use? Admin's always have all permissions to do anything

All good mate... issues sorted ;).. lovely ... what is the storage capacity for each member or in total gallery ?

Cheers 

vbgamer45

There is no limits in lite.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aodio

humbleworld

Hi, vbgamer. I'm not sure if this has been asked. But I cannot find the Gallery link in the Tab Bar Menu. Show I shall I make it shown even when I am logged out?

vbgamer45

What SMF version?
The mod is permission based so their is permissions for each membergroup to show the gallery or not.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

humbleworld

I am using Version 2.0.12, vbgamer.

Arantor

Update to 2.0.13 and see if that fixes your problem.

Advertisement: