News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Actually it IS needed. The package manager would be even more broken without it since when it looks for the 'end' of the file, it's looking for ?>.

vbgamer45

Hmm haven't looked into the package manager myself. But seems like it would be better just to do an fseek to the end of the file and just append from there.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

crustybum

Under the tiltle "convertors" i have nothing showing, can someone tell me how i import my old aeva gallery?
Thanks

Arantor

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 21, 2014, 01:49:25 PM
Hmm haven't looked into the package manager myself. But seems like it would be better just to do an fseek to the end of the file and just append from there.

There are reasons why it doesn't do this, and also reasons why it doesn't just fopen the file in 'ab' mode and be done with it.

crustybum

Is it correct that you can only upload one picture at a time?, i cant see any bulk uploader?

vbgamer45

Quote from: crustybum on September 21, 2014, 02:37:48 PM
Under the tiltle "convertors" i have nothing showing, can someone tell me how i import my old aeva gallery?
Thanks
You need to have aeva installed at the same time as SMF Gallery
Quote from: crustybum on September 22, 2014, 08:53:04 AM
Is it correct that you can only upload one picture at a time?, i cant see any bulk uploader?
That is correct. In the lite edition of SMF Gallery there is only one upload at a time. In SMF Gallery Pro we have the multibulk uploader.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

crustybum

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lewism

Using SMF 2.0.8 and gallery lite 5.0, all set up and configured then I went to test and after entering the first message information and uploading the image, I got

An Error Has Occurred!
Unable to load the 'main' template.

I am using the default template with no major mods to it other than linking to my own banner.

vbgamer45

Do you have the gallery2.template.php in your themes/default folder?

And it only happens on upload image? You can visit other parts of the gallery?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lewism

Yes, I see this template installed there.
As for only when uploading, I guess I cannot say yet since I have not been able to upload but the gallery menus, categories, etc, seem to be displaying.

vbgamer45

What mods do you have installed? I do not have a main template. Called I have one called mainview but not main.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lewism

1.    Enhancements to recent posts 2.0.5
2.    Contact Page 3.2
3.    SMF Gallery Lite 5.0

vbgamer45

Try uninstalling Enhancements to recent posts 2.0.5

Also for your error what page do you end up on? That says main template. As in the url in your browser

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Arantor

'main' is the default setting for $context['sub_template']. If a mod doesn't override that, that is what will be called for...

lewism

I fully deleted the enhancement addon then tested again.

After adding image and hitting submit;

The browser url is;
http://www.domain.com/index.php?action=gallery&sa=add2

An Error Has Occurred!

vbgamer45

Quote from: lewism on October 05, 2014, 06:40:38 PM
I fully deleted the enhancement addon then tested again.

After adding image and hitting submit;

The browser url is;

An Error Has Occurred!

I haven't' been able to recreate that issue. I have downloaded the mod from the modsite then tested it on my test site.
Tried adding/editing picture.  With errors and without errors. Can't recreate the issue....

Please check your forum's error log for details and let me know what type of file, the filesize etc.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lewism

Type of error: Template

No other errors in the apache logs. My site is pretty new, nothing much on it, everything works but this.

vbgamer45

I am at a loss at this point.
Does the picture add at all inside the category?

Make sure your gallery path is correct under gallery settings should end in a /

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lewism

Yes, the gallery directory exists. Does it need any special permissions?

drwxr-xr-x  2 apache apache  4096 Oct  5 10:20 gallery

There is nothing inside the gallery other than the index file.

Advertisement: