News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Awards (2.0 Compatible!)

Started by Spuds, September 18, 2006, 03:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walkerneo

Are there any good tutorials on making awards like the ones in the example?

jmunn

Anytime i try to assign a award to a member i get this error...You must select a member and/or award in order to continue!......when i type a username in the box i don't a dropdown box allowing me to select the name.  I ve tried just typing half the name and waiting a bit and no box ever appears for me to select the name.  When i type the whole username in myself i still get the error....any idea?

NVM...i tried with firefox and got the box....was useing ie.....my stupidity sry guys.

flacktub

Is it possible to show each award category separately in post message ?
Please help me.

improv

Sorry but what was the page where members could request awards?
I forgot it and I can't find it anymore >.<.

Nagrach

Hi guys,

my problem is, that I run my forum in 2 versions (English and German). I'd love to use this mod, but as of now, the only change I see, is to substitute the English version with a German one. But what I need is to be able to switch between those versions, according to the language version the user is using.

Any ideas?

nephire

Hey guys, the awards do not show on the posts .. any idea?

shyrax

I am getting the following error using 2.0.2. The mod worked before but doesn't anymore. It does work on my dev forum though. If it was a setting on the server or a rule, it shouldn't work on either forum, I would think.

Method Not Implemented

GET to /Forums/index.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I

shyrax

Quote from: shyrax on July 07, 2012, 08:43:04 PM
I am getting the following error using 2.0.2. The mod worked before but doesn't anymore. It does work on my dev forum though. If it was a setting on the server or a rule, it shouldn't work on either forum, I would think.

Method Not Implemented

GET to /Forums/index.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I

So far I have most of it fixed. The problem was that all the links were using a ";" instead of a "&" in between the step and id like below.
NOT WORKING IN PROD FORUM:  http://..../forums/index.php?action=admin;area=awards;sa=assign;step=1;id=9
WORKING IN DEV FORUM:  http://..../forumdev/index.php?action=admin;area=awards;sa=assign;step=1&id=9

To fix the problem, I made the following changes:
Edited lines 124-127 of Sources/ManageAwards.php to change ";id=" to "&id="
Edited lines 2053 and 2193 of Sources/Profile-View.php to change ";id=" to "&id="

Everything seems to be working except for the Save button when assigning new users to an award. I list the user and click Save. I get the same error from before. If I go look at the user, the award has been added though. So it is actually doing the save but still giving an error.

Any ideas on how to fix the save button?

Arantor

This is a long standing bug where your production server has mod_security installed which gets upset with the ;id= and sometimes with &id= and ideally it should be rewritten to not use id at all in the URL...

Goodman854

I get the

"An Error Has Occurred!
You must select a member and/or award in order to continue!"

When I enter a username into the box. It doesn't show a drop down or anything kind of like what the guy above said BUT, I'm using firefox. So I don't understand.

Tried with Chrome. Didn't work on that either. So this is a issue with the mod not the browser. What should I do?

Tiensg

Good day Sir,

I have successfully installed the mod into my SMF 2.0.2.
However when I go to the Profile Info and under then Awards, I see the following error message:

jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery(".btntslidebox").hover(function() {jQuery(this).stop().animate({left: "0"}, "medium");}, function() {jQuery(this).stop().animate({left: "-70"}, "medium");}, 500);});

Can you please advise me how to correct the above so that the member award mod will function properly?

live627

That isn't an error. Where does it appear? May I see a screenshot?

Tiensg

Good day.

I am unable to upload a screenshot from my workplace.
My website address: amuletsgallery.com [nofollow]
Temporary user ID: user123
Password: user123

When going to the Profile Info and under then Awards, I see the following error message:

jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery(".btntslidebox").hover(function() {jQuery(this).stop().animate({left: "0"}, "medium");}, function() {jQuery(this).stop().animate({left: "-70"}, "medium");}, 500);});

live627

User is non-existent.

That doesn't look like it's from member awards, though. Might be a sliding box mod. Can you list you installed mods?

Tiensg

Good day.

The following are the list of mods I have:

1.   Ban List   2.0 
2.   BK-SMF Favicon and Custom Global HTML   1.0 
3.   Board Viewers Mod   1.2.1.1b 
4.   Country Flags   2.1 
5.   Dizzy Smileys   0.5.0.1 
6.   Add Facebook Like to Posts   1.1 
8.   Member Awards   2.2.3
10.   NiceTooltips   1.8 
11.   Page_Reload_Mod   2.0 
12.   'Read the Rules' Link Above Post Button   2.0 
13.   Recent Topics On "Recent Posts" Page   1.2 
14.   Redirect Banned Users   2.0 
15.   Remove images from quotes   1.6 
16.   Advanced Reputation System   1.8.3 
17.   Separate the sticky topics   1.0.0 
18.   Slashout Banned Members   1.2 
19.   SMF Trader System   1.6 
20.   Social Buttons   2.0 
21.   Split and Move   0.1.2 
22.   Topic View Log   1.2 
23.   Voter Visibility   1.01 
24.   YouTube BBCode   

guy123

Will this be updated for 2.0.2?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Goodman854

I still need help with my error please.
Theirs an image of the issue I'm getting: (click the image to make it go full size)

Tiensg

Quote from: Tiensg on July 26, 2012, 12:32:30 AM
Good day.

I am unable to upload a screenshot from my workplace.
My website address: amuletsgallery.com [nofollow]
Temporary user ID: user123
Password: user123

When going to the Profile Info and under then Awards, I see the following error message:

Anyone can help me with the above please?

Kindred

Goodman, your problem is related to either a missing, corrupted or conflicting javascript...

When you attempt to send a PM to one of your users, does the system give you a selection of users, as you type the username?

Tiensg,
What you list is NOT an error... it's a piece of code.
That code is not part of this mod... so, it would seem that - when you installed this mod, you installed it overlapping another mod and installed it improperly.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: