News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[MOD REQUEST] Advanced Profile

Started by yomasta3, September 23, 2006, 01:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yomasta3

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that enables members to have their own custom profile page that they can put whatever they want into it (similar to myspace) and they can also use HTML and bbcode. Does anyone want to make something like this, or is there something similar to this?

Thanks,
yomasta3

uberjon

im sure its possible.. but there would have to be a limit on what html codes are used :) u dont want someone being an admin on ur site without ur control ;)

this sounds like a nice idea ;)

Skipdawg

I did see mention of something like this in the works but can't seem to find it so hold out maybe someone will post where it is and the status.
Skipdawg's Community