News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Custom boards ordering (and other)

Started by tapirul, October 09, 2006, 05:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tapirul

- I'd like to see a mod that allows users to see the boards in whatever order they want...
- a "restore" function in recycle bin would be wonderful (combined with a "flush" function)
- a way to limit acces to specific boards for users who are granted privilege to "Manage boards and categories" (real situation: I granted all users "manage boards and categories" on my forum, but that gave them acces to settings for "recycle bin" which was invisible to them otherwise; somebody made it visible to everybody. I had to instal "Hide-board/permission protected boards" so even if some user makes RB visible, they can't enter it.)
thanks

JJU

Seems to be the most recent post mentioning a restore function for the recycyle bin.

We've recenty moved from an unmoderated board to SMF 1.1 RC3, and I for one am finding the inability to restore very frustrating. Yes, we need to educate our mods maybe, but it's a basic function on vB for example, where moving it back into public adjusts post counts. The icon change is also an annoyance.

Can any developer comment on this? Is the thinking still "living dead" posts, hence no change in post count and thread/post icon? (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=383.0)

Advertisement: