[Mod Request] Calendar addition... will pay if I have to ammount 2 be negotiated

Started by MoreBloodWine, October 14, 2006, 04:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoreBloodWine

Mod Request For SMF 1.1 RC3

http://uotc.freeyellow.com/SMF_Test_Forums/index.php?action=calendar;month=10;year=2006

Ok now assuming you had the option to you know how you would see two post event buttons at the bottom of the calendar if you were to click the above link... and after the events posted it shows on the calendar as (Events: text here...) & on the forum index under the info center it shows (Upcoming Events: text here...)

I was wondering is someone could make a mod that would either add a new button or change one of the existing buttons like say the one on the right to say Post Raid instead of Post event... yes I know these buttons are img files and a new button would need to be made to fit the theme I'm using... but all I'm after is a mod to add a new button or change the right (post event) button to say Post Raid and after the raids been posted it would show on the Calendar as (Raids: text here...) & in the forums index info center as (Upcoming Raids: text here...) but have the Raids: word on the calendar red... you know how Events: are green and Birthdays: are purple etc... Hope all this makes sense but this is something I am verrry much interested in... if some "clarification" is needed please ask instead of trying to guess what I'm after... Thx in advance.

On a side not as for the button I'm going to ask the themes author if he can make me one... naturally the image would be located in the themes/<name-of-theme-here>/images/english folder of the theme... but if i can get the button made it will have the name of postraid.jpg so if anyone wishes to take on this taks they can code in the name of the button as postraid.jpg
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

MoreBloodWine

I know things take time but I was just curious if anyones even considered this...
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

SleePy

For changing 'Upcoming Calendar' to 'Upcoming Raids' try this

Open:
/themes/default/languages/index.english.php

Find:
$txt['calendar47'] = 'Upcoming Calendar';

Replace:
$txt['calendar47'] = 'Upcoming Raids';

I can't help you on the image. I am kinda bad at that and got no clue what font he used to make them even..

--Edit--
For Calendar Color go to:
Admin -> Calendar
Birthday color:     
Event color:    
Holiday color:
Set those up how you want them to appear using hex values.. You can google a hex chart if you need help with that.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: SleePy on October 16, 2006, 12:00:26 AM
For changing 'Upcoming Calendar' to 'Upcoming Raids' try this

Open:
/themes/default/languages/index.english.php

Find:
$txt['calendar47'] = 'Upcoming Calendar';

Replace:
$txt['calendar47'] = 'Upcoming Raids';

I can't help you on the image. I am kinda bad at that and got no clue what font he used to make them even..

--Edit--
For Calendar Color go to:
Admin -> Calendar
Birthday color:     
Event color:    
Holiday color:
Set those up how you want them to appear using hex values.. You can google a hex chart if you need help with that.
The image thing isnt an issue... Also you dont quite get what I'm after... What I'm after is a mod that will add a NEW button to the calendar that mimics everything the post even button / function does and says post raid... and when the raids been posted it shows on the calendar as (Raids: text here...) & on the info center as (Upcoming Raids: text here...) and i realised the color can be chosen for the diff things on the calendar in the admin panel so that shouldnt be an issue as long as a color thing was added for the new option in (Admin --> forum --> calendar--> calendar settings) and titled Raid color: <enter color hex code here>... hope this clarifys thigns a bit more...

Advertisement: