Previous topic - Next topic

fro

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

fro

This one?
First I installed it and clicked "Try again". Then I did another fresh install of SMF and installed the mod before running the converter. Both times I got the same error as I did without the mod.

JayBachatero

No I mean for YaBB.  That is supposed to show ONLY if you have that mod installed.
Follow me on Twitter

fro

I enabled attachments in YaBB a few days ago without installing any mods.

There's only a few attachments, so I can add them by editing a few posts. So I just added  return; at the beginning of convertStep13(). Is that ok, or will that break something else?

At least the script completed and the messages are converted. Polls were not included, but that's not a big problem.

JayBachatero

Adding a return; should do it.

I'll look into converting the polls.  That is not supported at the moment.  Can you email me some poll data?  Also is this a standard feature?
Follow me on Twitter

fro

Email sent. Thanks for your help!

njoker555

o man, i did this before but that was settings.pl problem, now it says paths.pl

QuoteConverting...

Warning: file(/home/njoker55/public_html/yabb/Paths.pl) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 77

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined index: boardsdir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: datadir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: memberdir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: sourcedir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: vardir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: facesdir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: uploaddir in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 92

Warning: file() [function.file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/Settings.pl) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/njoker55/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 99

Warning: file(/Settings.pl) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 99

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/njoker55/public_html/smf/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 100
Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:
ALTER IGNORE TABLE `njoker55_smf`.smf_members
DROP PRIMARY KEY,
CHANGE COLUMN ID_MEMBER ID_MEMBER mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default 0;
Caused the error:

Can't DROP 'PRIMARY'; check that column/key exists

Gamers Forum << PR3 forum WebZ Junk Blog << PR3 Blog ZenPix Blog

njoker555

and one more thing, those two yabb21_to_smf.php files in the first post, are they differnt?  but i tried both and the one from the converter download page and still the same error

JayBachatero

Permission denied is a permission error.  Try setting the file permission to 644 or above.

Umm.  Seems like when I updated the converter I forgot to remove the other one.  I'll update it now.
Follow me on Twitter

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

njoker555

ok thanks, i'll have to try it tomorrow after school, and i just found out that polls dont get converted, but that doesnt matter :D, still wanna go smf, but sux that i shut down my forum for 3 and a half hours trying to convert it :(

JayBachatero

Ok so wait till tom.  I'm going to try and get a crack at the polls tonight or tomorrow morning.
Follow me on Twitter

njoker555

that'd be amazing :D, i'll HAVE to wait so ok lol, i'll try it tomorrow afternoon or night, depending on when i get  home

JayBachatero

Can you tell me the directory where polls are stored in?  Is it the same as the posts?
Follow me on Twitter

mlsred

Quote from: JayBachatero on November 23, 2006, 12:10:43 PM
Yea it's recommended to be put in maintenance mode.  I'll see what I can do.

Hi

I reinstalled Yabb and added my Members & Message data to the new clean Yabb 2.1 install (no mods installed) and tried to run the converter again..

I still got a whole load of errors, although initially it looked good..

It ended with

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/psorias1/public_html/forum/yabb21_to_smf.php on line 1507
Unsuccessful!
This query:
INSERT INTO `psorias1_smf`.smf_members
()
VALUES ('sleeps', 'f43a206693c2ea22d52d635c1957f2e2', 'sleeps', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '1', 'Member of the UK Psoriasis Help Forum', 'blank.gif', '1090582271', '', '', '1', '', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', ''),
('kath138', '8744c53672906143e20538f6ac3deadb', 'kath138', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '2', '0', '', '', 'Kath138', '', '2', 'Member of the UK Psoriasis Help Forum', 'blank.gif', '1116102207', '', '1952-03-11', '1', '', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', ''),
('Dez', 'e2f7476324822a0c10c35619feb2cbfb', 'Dez', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '22', '0', '', '', '', '', '', 'Member of the UK Psoriasis Help Forum', 'blank.gif', '1131377172', '', '', '1', '1147686905', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', ''),
('Megan', '92a6760cf4e8fca716a874b5c3e2c63f', 'Megan', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', 'Member of the UK Psoriasis Help Forum', 'blank.gif', '1068213574', '', '', '1', '', '0', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', ''),

etc etc etc...

Caused the error:

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

What I don't understand is that you used the same member files and it worked?

Any ideas?

Thanks
M

njoker555

Quote from: JayBachatero on November 26, 2006, 10:44:27 PM
Can you tell me the directory where polls are stored in?  Is it the same as the posts?

yea it should be in the same as posts, i was looking for it, cant really find anything that says polls tho

JayBachatero

Ummmmm weird.  Did any of the members convert?

njoker555 I found the dir.  I'll look into it later.  Didn't have time last night.
Follow me on Twitter

njoker555

Quote from: JayBachatero on November 27, 2006, 03:05:54 PM

njoker555 I found the dir.  I'll look into it later.  Didn't have time last night.

uh...im gonna upload the smf1.1 install and its folders again, i didnt try the new file yet, the one in fantastico is smf1.08 so, give me like 40 mins and i'll tell u, (slow internet), and polls arent really that important, i just need the members, posts, boards, and msgs to convert and im happy :D

mlsred

Quote from: JayBachatero on November 27, 2006, 03:05:54 PM

Looks like some did, 1291 Users on the new SMF forum but doesn't look they converted completely

What does this imply?

Caused the error:

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Advertisement: