News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member teams integration...

Started by addictedBG, October 25, 2006, 05:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

addictedBG

QuoteDescription: This mod adds the ability for your members to have their own member teams. They can have other members join, open their own forum on your forum(a subforum that can be password protected) and manage other team members through an easy to use control panel.
Features:
- Members can only create teams if they have a certain number of posts set by forum admin
- Each team has a leader(the person who creates the team) and a co-leader
- The leader can choose a team logo or give other team members permission to do that
- Leaders can create ranks that they can assign to their members
- A group overview page allows groups to make a short HTML-enabled description about their team
- The leader can set permissions on which team members can do what( Different permissions are based on the different categories of settings, which are Team, Forum, and Permissions )
- Leaders can approve members wanting to join the team through an easy to use activation list... you can simply dismiss members that you don't want on your team
- Members can resign(or voluntarily dismiss themselves) from the team
- Leaders can dismiss other team members
- Administrators have control over all teams through the ACP
- Team leaders can create a password-protected subforum for their team, and assign forum moderators to that forum
- Team Member List lists all members in a team
- Team Leader can Mass PM all team members
- Admins can choose which member groups can create teams and how many they can create
- Team News allows Team Leaders to post news about their team
- PM notifications regarding team member approval
- Overall fixes and security updates

This version has an updated template, and I hope you enjoy it.

This same release of this modification is currently in beta testing for IPBv2.0, so for those who are still on IPBv2.0, just hang in there for a bit longer.

Like all my modifications, it has gone through extensive beta testing before this release, and should be as bug free as possible.

--You can also get additional support and information at my website: compguy11.com--
This mod is for IPB but I was wondering if it could be integrated with SMF.
http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/5494 [nofollow]
This is the link where u could download this mod.I would be very greatful if s.o. integrated it for me!!!And I thing that it would be useful and for many other,beacouse the mod is realy good :)
P.S.Sorry for my English :)

the_evil_one

wooow that sounds awesome mod, it would be great if summat comes of it.

addictedBG

Quote from: the_evil_one on October 26, 2006, 03:48:31 AM
wooow that sounds awesome mod, it would be great if summat comes of it.
Yes it would be great...but for now no one wants to integrate it :(

Dannii

You can't really integrate mods from other forum softwares.. you'd have to rewrite it completely.
But I'd consider putting some of those features in my Groups mod eventually.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

addictedBG

Quote from: eldʌkaː on October 28, 2006, 07:37:19 AM
You can't really integrate mods from other forum softwares.. you'd have to rewrite it completely.
But I'd consider putting some of those features in my Groups mod eventually.
If you do it it would be great :)Please tell me when you do that.Thanks

Advertisement: