News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Admin Features?

Started by Tom, August 02, 2003, 04:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Great new forums, great new features and look.  ;D

I'm just wondering what new admin feature there are, and if you are going to make a list of all of the new features that there are.

Thanks.

(And this is only the alpha...  :o )

David

I suppose we should take a few screenshots. ;)

I plan to work on the SMF page for the site and it will include a features list as well as comparision charts.
This space for rent.

Spaceman-Spiff

major features/improvements from YSE1.5.1:
- multiple template/theme support
- more permission system based on boards and membergroups
- child boards
- some new looks (admin center, profile, etc)
- much more optimized (faster)
- more secure

Hans v. M.

Can we have a list of ALL the features that are or will be present in the admin-part?
Thanks
Hans

Joshua Dickerson

Quote from: Hans v. M. on August 03, 2003, 03:01:09 PM
Can we have a list of ALL the features that are or will be present in the admin-part?
Thanks
Hans
we will release a list when it is ready. Not sure when that is going to be though :-\
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Jeff Lewis

David stated in another thread elsewhere that he will be putting a list of features together and comparing it against other forums out there.
Co-Founder of SMF

Ben_S

Dont see it as a problem, how many people look for forum software they know the name of on google?
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

Jim

Is the anti spam registration included, i.e one of those type the characters above to complete registration?

I was thinking of converting to IPB <hiss> mainly for the theme support, but this looks the business, theme wise, and boy is it fast.  :)
hxxp:www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=84EBB39E-E9ED-4C05-8361-30AC9D7EC821 [nonactive]

Advertisement: