Get To Know The Team: IchBin™

Started by IchBin™, October 13, 2006, 11:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin™

Name: Brad Grow "IchBin™"
Favorite Quote: "Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire."
Position: Lead Customizer

1. Do you have pets? 3 Cats (Dog died last year) :(
2. What is your favorite color? I would have to say Yellow.
3. What kind of music do you like? Quite a different plate of music for me. My first love was Rock and Roll (Rush). Now I listen mainly to Rock and Country. Is that a sin?
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF? Spend the rest of my time at www.tinyportal.net :)
5. What are your goals/dreams in life? I'm a one day at a time kind of guy. To be a good Father and Husband.
6. What got you involved in SMF? Two things probably. Bloc and Tinyportal. Although, he probably doesn't really know that. :)
7. Who do you admire? Why? Anyone that has survived 50 years of marriage. Need I say more?
8. Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Lately, I've come to love Golf. Basketball is always fun too.
9. What is your dream job? Does anyone dream of work? I don't really want to work :), but if I had to choose I guess I would want to be a programmer for a University near me. (Update: Funny how this worked out). I'm a programmer at the local University. :)
10. What was your first screenname? Neato
11. Do you have any piercings? No, but I had my ear pierced when I was in high school decades ago.
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right handed.
13. Do you have any tattoo's?  If not do you wish/plan to get one?No, and no plans to get one.
14. Do you have any siblings? 1 biological brother left (1 died from diabetes), 1 bio-sister, and 4 adopted brothers after my Dad re-married. But thankfully, I was out of the house by then. :)
15. What is your favorite website? Favorite for webfun would have to be pixel2life.
16. Do you play computer games?  If so which ones?Been on a gaming team with a bunch of guys for years. Started with Delta Force, Medal of Honor, and just finished Call of Duty with them. Not currently playing any games with them though.
17. Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Occasional Wii with my kids and XBox with my Bro.
18. Are you married or planing to get married? Yes for 11 yrs.
  a. If so do you have any kids? Yes
  b. How many kids? 2 girls
19. How many languages do you speak?  Which ones?English, and a touch of German.
20. Do you drink? Yes, Pepsi.
21. Do you smoke? Never have.
22. Did you play hookey from class? Oh man, I don't think I even attended my Senior year in High School, but I still managed to graduate.
22. Do you have a license? Yep
  a. Do you own a car? Yes
  b. Have you ever been stopped for speeding? A couple of times.
23. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? On average about 6 - 8 hours.
24. How do you sleep? With my eyes closed on my bed.
25. Have you ever been on an airplane? 5 or 6 times.
26. have you ever broken a bone? No, but I crushed the end of my wrist once and had to have a cast.  Doctore didn't call it broken so I guess that doesn't really count.
27. Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? I don't wear girl stuff.
28. How do you dress? Casually 90% of the time. Jeans T-shirt kinda guy.
29. How many keys are on your keyring? 5 keys.
30. What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up?Generally between 10 and 11. Up at 6:00
31. What's the freakiest thing you have done?  Played on a ouija board. That freek'd me out!
32. Do you live alone? With 2 kids, your never alone at home.
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Way too many. Half of my 9 hour workday, and then 3 hours of school on the computer. Only to get home and get some more time in.
34. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?I really don't know. All the time in a day added up, maybe an hour or two.
35. What is your favorite beverage? Pepsi
36. What do you hate?  I hate internet tough guys. ( The 12 yr olds acting like they're 6'5'' and 250 lbs)
37. What do you love?  Many things. Family, friends, and my drum set.
38. What is your religion?Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Better known as the Mormons.
39. What is your hair color?Brown
40. How tall are you?6'
41. How much do you weight?190 lbs.
42. What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?
  a. As an administrator? Package Manager I suppose.
  b. As an end user? quick reply/ unread topics

IchBin™        TinyPortal

4LP3RUZ1

Do you keep track of the Utah Jazz? (my favorite in the NBA)
If so, have you heard of Memo? ;)
Frozen frogs are back :(

IchBin™

I used to stay up to date on Jazz info when John Stockton was the point guard. I only keep Tabs on them now. Yes, I know who Memo is. Do you know who AK47 is? ;)

4LP3RUZ1

AK47? lol, Its not me! :D Andrei Kirilenko right?

Turks are a little upset about Memo right now, together with Hido, they didn't join the national team at Japan last summer.
Frozen frogs are back :(

Panzer-

Marcus J

IchBin,

I'm glad I swung by this post. :) 

I also live in Salt Lake... I've seen you on the TP site as well.

Thanks for all the help you dish out!

-Marcus

IchBin™

Very cool! Yes, TP was actually my first home before getting involved with SMF. Been there almost since Bloc started it. I haven't met too many people online from Utah, so good to meet you. :)

Trekkie101

IchBin™

Can't say I've tried any Bru since I was a youngster.... Don't drink nothing but soda. :)

Trekkie101

Soda = fizzy drinks?

Irn Bru is a fizzy drink btw :D

route 66

Hello, i am route 66, i like the 80,s music,read books,natural life....... :)
i want to live one home in the country side

TheGamer

If only this topic were about you. :P Welcome.

Aaron

Ever watched a Doctor Who series? If so, which, and did you like it?

bloc

What did happen at the ouija board? :)

Wanna shoot in that TP.net probably would not have taken off without you there in the beginning. ;)

route 66

The rivers and the Forest is over, What happen in this World? :(

IchBin™

Good to meet you route66.

@Aaron  You know, I love Sci-Fi, but I've never watched that movie. Everytime I wanna get an episode in just to see what its about the wife takes over the TV with her pre-recorded episodes of Dr. Phil and Oprah.... lol.  I really dig the Stargate series and Lost though. :)

@Bloc, thank you Bud. I'm just glad I was smart enough to see how good of a project you got going on there. TinyPortal is truly the best Portal I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. As for the Ouija board, it was just freeky to have something you put your hand on to move all by itself. You ask questions, and whatever it was would spell out its answer. Two of my friends got so scared they would never even look at the board again. It was crazy...

bloc

Was it bigger-than-life questions then..? :) Or just stuff that no-one knew..?

I have experienced something similar in 1987-88 when I was in the army. We had get togehter late at night, the talk got into the unknown stuff, a table was setup and the glass actually moved by itself.. :P Was just that one occasion though. Tried several nights to get them to try again, but no luck.  :)

route 66

People say the glass in the table are spirits low,don't move of your ''real life'', but many hands move the glass. :o

Amacythe

Now that you're on the team... any regrets?

route 66

Advertisement: