cbi v0.5 (Custom Board Icons)

Started by Bigguy, November 11, 2006, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This mod only installs to the default theme. For any other theme you will have to manually edit the code.

La Friki

OMG... well... I will try it :(

Edit:

This is so hard for me, I must look for other way  :'(

Bigguy

It's not that hard if you have a good editor for php. Use the parser on the cbi mod page to parse the code. Seach for it in the file and replace it.

La Friki

Well... I don't know how much hours I spend to make it works... (I'm a noob in PHP xD), but FINALLY IS WORKING!

*Run around crying*

Thanks for all Bigguy :')

hxxp:foro.bauldelafriki.com/index.php [nonactive]

Now to create the others icons :)

Bigguy

Hey, I'm glad ya got it. Changing other icons is no problem really. Find an image you want to replace. Find the replacement image and make sure it is the same dimensions as the old one and name it the same as the old one then upload it to your host so it overwrites the old icon with the new. I hope that made sense.

Steve

Or rename the original icon to something like 'iconnameold' and then upload the new one. That way, you can always go back to the original if you want. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Bigguy

Kosuki

Massive Errors:
Installation FAILED:

Please HELP

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Kosuki on April 14, 2016, 06:33:33 PM
Massive Errors:
Installation FAILED:

Please HELP

Do you still emulating version of smf gives you trouble? Another alternative is via FTP search for the line of code manually to modify it without any problems and then install the modification still causing problems because the lines of code are ... You must look at the parse of the amendment to know what to do but can get some there are several issues pertaining!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Bigguy

Kosuki: you probably have other mods installed that have changed the base code of SMF so this mod can not install. What other mods do you have installed.

kekwtempo

Hello, when i try to install cbi on 2.0.11 i get a lot of errors :/ how can i install it without getting errors, i have 3 mods installed (mentions, menu editor lite and The Rules)

Bigguy

Steve

[offtopic]Hey Bigguy, glad to see you're still around![/offtopic]
DO NOT pm me for support!

Bigguy

Thanks Steve, I'll always be around. Right now just got a bit goin on. It's nice to be missed though. :)

bharat

Can you please tell me if it is possible to add images for the Child Boards?

Dzonny

Quote from: bharat on November 29, 2016, 02:40:11 AM
Can you please tell me if it is possible to add images for the Child Boards?
Yes, it's possible, you should add icons the same way as for main boards, please take a look at the instructions in the readme file or at the mods page.

Kindred

do note that child board do not show icons in the main board index  they only show on the message index (within the parent board)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bharat

I am using a mod Tidy Child Boards and now it looks like this (please check the attachment) so I was wondering if I can use another image.

Kindred

no.  that image belongs to the PARENT...   as I told you.
Quote from: Kindred on November 29, 2016, 04:52:09 PM
do note that child board do not show icons in the main board index  they only show on the message index (within the parent board)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bigguy

A license for this mod has been added.

Advertisement: