News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Download Manager like bfarber for IPB forum

Started by gogoruts, November 12, 2006, 02:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogoruts

I'm wondering about this NEATEST feature- Download Manager like bfarber for IPB forum. Its allow admin(s) and members to upload and download files directly from the forum.

"This Modification Gives You The Great Ability To Offer A Downloads Section On Your Forums & Host Files To Be Available For Download To The Members!" - hxxp:mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/4902 [nonactive]

I'm interested using SMF if this feature or add-on would be added.

Dannii

There already are several download mods. Have you looked in the Mod Site?
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

nitins60

Like torrents? I have never seen such type of mod, link please!

Dannii

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

gogoruts

Quote from: eldʌkaː on November 12, 2006, 07:18:01 AM
There already are several download mods. Have you looked in the Mod Site?

Hmm- I must be searching with the wrong word or wasn't working (flooded) at the time. I will try again.

Assistance

there is a mod that is a Portal mod called Tiny Portal
it has a module that is for Downloads with it.

You may not want or need all the functions with the portal, but I know it is much more then that.

To be honest its nothing like the IPB Downloads, but its improving and currently the best one out there.
~playing poker~

Advertisement: