Group Post Color

Started by Triumvirate, November 14, 2006, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triumvirate

Link to Mod
Rate this Mod

This modification will change the color that posts appear in based on the color of the membergroup.  Currently the modification is in development stages, and, in the future, the feature list will be as follows:

Feature List (Applied by 1.0):

* Display post text of groups in a certain color (editable via membergroup settings in the admin panel).
    * Enable/Disable this feature on a per group basis.
    * Enable/Disable this feature on a per forum basis.
MMO Gaming [nofollow]

nyxtyr

any chance for a 1.1.1 update? or anyone know something similar?

Muse

Quote from: nyxtyr on January 09, 2007, 05:38:48 PM

I hope so!

I'm sort of new at this, but once I get a test board installed I'm going to install and test compatibility with 1.1.1 and then see if I can TRY to get it to work if it doesn't. It'll take me awhile as I'm in the middle of moving, but I'll post back here when I know :) Unless this gets updated to be officially compatible, which would be great, but this user hasn't posted since November :(

hansemann

getting this fault:

Unknown column 'mg.postColor' in 'field list'
File: /home/www/designcreators.awardspace.com/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 890

pongsak

no postcolor row in smf_membergroups
smf 1.1.2 with dilbermc themes.
> 50 mods installed.

babjusi

I udated it to work with the 1.1.3 version. Just tested it and installed and uninstalled as clean as a whistle

tarmithius

Quote from: babjusi on July 12, 2007, 08:41:12 PM

I udated it to work with the 1.1.3 version. Just tested it and installed and uninstalled as clean as a whistle

Can I ask what you did to update it for 1.1.3? Was it a simple change?

H3 Skillz

Whenever I try to install this, it says that the table 'smf_membergroups' does not exist or whatever.  I think this is because it is assuming you have the table prefix of smf_.  Is that true?  If so, is there a way that could be fixed?

H3 Skillz

Just for the record, I am using a blank table prefix (like I didn't enter anything when it asked for table prefix).  Could that help solve it?  All other mods I install work so I don't think that's the problem but it might be.

Advertisement: