News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I-Frame Mod Request

Started by Rs2armor, December 01, 2006, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rs2armor

Hello everyone, recently i have been searching for an I-Frame Mod, Is There Any Where i can get this, or could somebody be nice enough to make me one?

Thanks In Advance

Alan S

What exactly do you mean , What would the Iframe mod do? Is it for posting or something else etc......?
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Rs2armor

ok first off do u know what an i-frame is? if you do its for me to make a world switcher for a game via forums, so people can chat while they play.

Ryuoh

Rs2armor

ya thats real nice except it messed up my 'features and options' when i say that i mean now i cannot access it.

plus im looking for like where u click the bbc code and put in the url for example

[iframe]http://ul8.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/game.ws?lowmem=1&plugin=0[/iframe]

that url being a direct link to a world on a game..

Alan S

A Iframe BBC Code? , I can do that. I'll Draft a mod and test it , I should have it done later on today.
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

H

Quoteits for me to make a world switcher for a game via forums, so people can chat while they play.

If it is only you that needs it you can use the [html] tag which lets you use pure html (requires admin access and SMF 1.1)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Rs2armor

oops, i also need it for smf RC3

H

-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Rs2armor

heres the code i use(d)

<iframe src="http://po8.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/game.ws?lowmem=1&plugin=0" name="frame1" scrolling="auto" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "1000px" width = "1000px">
</iframe>

and its looks the same way, (being it doesent actually show the game..)

Rs2armor

Advertisement: