News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Admin Notepad

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 05, 2006, 09:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Matthew K.

Bust3R 2.8T

Hi there,

I'm Using SMF 2.0.2. and added this mod to it. Now i put new languages files in the folder (dutch) and it is working, but all the other text is bigger.. If i delete the dutch files the text is english en at normal size..?

Whats wrong? I just picked the english files en renamed it to the dutch..

<?php
/**
 * Admin Notepad (an_)
 * @file ./smfhacks_languages/admin-notepad.dutch.php
 * @author SMFHacks <http://www.smfhacks.com/>
 * @copyright SMFHacks.com Team, 2012
 * @version 2.0.2
 */

$txt['admin_notepad'] = array(
'title' => 'Administrator notitieblok',
'desc' => 'Plaats om notities voor andere administrators achter te laten.',
'save' => 'Bewaar notities',
'success' => 'Notities succesvol opgeslagen!'
);

vbgamer45

That file looks ok don't see anything wrong with it.
Big text normally occurs if there is an error in the file that is outputted to the screen.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

OCJ

I just updated from 2.01 to 2.02 and now have lost all my notes - nothing there anymore.

I ran the large upgrade for smf and put a new theme and new mods back in. I've done this before but never lost the notes - is this a problem with this version?

I'm hoping I can get the old data from a backup - is it kept in one of the tables?

vbgamer45

The admin notes are stored in the adminnotes variable column in the smf_settings table.
It looks like there was a change between the two versions in the variable name

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

OCJ

Ok, thanks. As long as I can dig it out and copy it back where it belongs - fine.

Hondo

Hi,
I installed this mod at SMF 2.06 and after it in administration the box with news from simplemachines.org is empty (No Connection to simplemachines.org)
I deinstalled it and then the info-box works. In reinstalled it and same issue.

So this mod is not usable for me.
Andreas

vbgamer45

Very strange that does not happen to be on my sites.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Hondo

I use the Whitebox Theme
Tested with newest Firefox Browser

marjorie

I screwed up somewhere along the line and now have a situation whereby I have two notepads (!). The mod de-installs cleanly but thereafter on teh main tab everything after the initial 'welcome to admin' block is missing. Only that panel is affected, everything else seems ok, and reinstalling works ok, taking me back to the start, i.e, with two notepads. I can vaguely live with this but nobody likes a mystery. Any tips on how to resolve this/what the cause might be before I start taking the drains up (apart from, don't do it again?)

steve51184

a wonderful mod but now do i make the height of the box bigger?

SMFHacks.com Team

Added install support for SMF 2.1.x
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Advertisement: