News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

edited default theme - now gallery has disappeared.

Started by studmeister, December 13, 2006, 05:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

studmeister

i decided to change the look of the default theme and now the gallery button has disappeared.  all i did was copy some buttons & background from various custom themes into a theme i called modified theme, which is basically a copy of the default theme.

now the gallery button has vanished.  can i insert this into the modified theme by changing some code in one of the many .php files?.  i would also like to add a gallery button to other custom themes, so once i have created a button, how do i add a link so SMF knows where the button should be directed to?

i hope it's that simple, as i will then be able to customise some other themes i have installed.

cheers all & thanks to everyone involved in making SMF great!

oh, i have 1.1 final installed (i think - i installed it last week if it helps!)

vbgamer45

I would check out index.template.php of each of themes that you plan to use. Look at the menu function. Mainly you just need to link to http://www.yourforum.com/index.php?action=gallery

Check out the other sample buttons in that theme. If you still need help post the index.template.php of your custom theme and I can modify it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: