News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

House Point System+

Started by Diven, December 16, 2006, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diven

Hi,

this is something waht I really wanna have.. a house point system...
This is how I would like to see it.
On top of the forum a new buton with House Points or something..
When you click on it you'll be redirected to a page where you can see the Houses and their points..
Somewhere on that page (maybe under the points) a little text or button wich allows you to see how that house got their points..
It would be very cool if this mod almost works automaticly.. like when a member of that group posts, he get 5 points.. when he opens a topic 10 points..
Also, I'd like to see a function that in some board there need to be an approval by a mod or admin before the topic is 'posted'.. and when they do.. they get 20 points for such a topic..
Of course it's a little stupid to see:
MemberA: Post - 5Points
MemberB: Post - 5Points
MemberA: Post - 5Points
MemberC: NewTopic - 10 Points
MemberC: Post - 5Points
MemberB: AppNewTopic - 20 Points

So I want it so that you can select a period and the mod automaticy calculates points for that period.
So for a period of 15 days it'll be:
Posts [15/12 - 30/12]: 85 Points
New Topics: [15/12 - 30/12]: 40 Points

Also, mods and admins need to have permission to reduce the points or give extra points..
'Point values' need to be editable.
It has to e possible to add/delete/rename houses.
Duration of period to count points is editable.
I hope someone can make this, that would be VERY cool ^^

Ow, yeah, now I'm here.. Is it possible to let a member fill in some questions and give him a house on registration ?

Edit:
What I forgot..
After a period (duration is editable), for example a year.. a house cup is given to the house with the most points.. and is placed on a page so everyone can see.. Maybe a different color of cup for every house that you can add yourself. House cups stay on that page for 4 (with the example) years.. and at the end of the fith they dissapear.

~Diven
Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Belgium

Diven

Hmm... Isn't this a good idea ?  ::)
Or is this just too hard to make ?
Plzz tell me :(

Diven

I'm sorry, but I'm bumping this again !
I really want some comments, from a creator or just someone who like this idea..
Or even some negative comments XD

Advertisement: