wilsy

Hi all,

I am running 1.1.1 and dearly need to add the custom board sort mod: -

http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=382

However, it isn't compatible with 1.1.1  :(

Is anyone in the Xmas spirit and fancy making mine a happy one?  ;D

Regards and seasons greetings to all!

Rick.

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

codenaught

Somehow the mod package appeared to become corrupt. I re-packaged it and it should work fine now. Just download the "CustomBoardSort.zip" package and upload it to your package manager.

It doesn't appear that it wasn't compatible with 1.1.1 but rather it would no longer work on any version. ;)
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

wilsy

Hi,

Many thanks for the very quick response, and help  :)

I tried installing but it came up with a few errors: -

!!Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Install Actions
Installations actions for "Custom Board Sort":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test successful
2. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManageBoards.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test failed
6. Execute Modification ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
7. Execute Code database.php

Regards,

Wilsy.

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

codenaught

You must have another mod that edited code that the mod is searching for. You can try manually applying those files by looking at install.xml or sending me those files to the email address in my profile so that I can patch them for you. If you tell me what mods you have installed I can also look into making my mod more compatible with other mods.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

wilsy

Hi,

Many thanks for this. I have inserted a screenshot of the mods I have installed and have sent you an email  :D

Regards,

Rick.

Advertisement: