News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

FQuick profile feature

Started by Mick., January 02, 2007, 05:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

If you have the "myspace" mod installed,im sure your members appreciate having this cool feature on their profiles. I love this mod as well.  ;D

I run an automotive forum and i got to think that, what if the code of "myspace" mod can be changed or redone for "Fquick".com (is a free vehicle gallery site) just like MySpace but about vehicles.

Can this be re-written?  Snork!! You reading this?  and maybe one for Cardomain.com?(another vehicle gallery site).

If you run an automotive forum like me,your members will love you forever if they have all 3 mods(myspace,fquick,cardomain) linking to these sites within their profiles. 

Anyone catch my drift?

Im full of ideas talk to me!

snork13

ok, I'm working on it ;D I have the problem of the other mods and not knowing which one the members have installed. My mods, myspace and autosig required the same code to be edited. So i will need a default for when you have no mods installed, then I'll make one for having the other mods installed, such as myspace. you can beta test this mod for me before release :D

-snork13

Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Mick.

Strobin

Advertisement: