Previous topic - Next topic

snork13

Link to Mod
Rate this Mod

Name: FQuick
Version: 1.0
Author: Snork13

Based of my MySpace Profile mod!

This mod will add a FQuick Icon on the Posts screen once entered it in your profile.  Your FQuick profile name will also be displayed in your profile. No need to enter the full url "http://www.fquick.com/" as part of their FQuick Username, as that is entered automtically. They just need to enter the username for fquick. very simple :)
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

RoarinRow

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Mick.

Thanx snork!    This is a must have if you run an automotive forum.  You Rock! ;)

RoarinRow

Quote from: BlueDevil on January 03, 2007, 12:57:32 AM
Thanx snork!    This is a must have if you run an automotive forum.  You Rock! ;)

Great idea BlueDevil!    8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Mick.

Hey snork.....  could you update this to 1.1.7?   Thanx!

snork13

Quote from: BlueDevil on November 24, 2008, 06:00:06 PM
Hey snork.....  could you update this to 1.1.7?   Thanx!

try it now and let me know.

-snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Mick.

Quote from: snork13 on November 25, 2008, 01:32:47 PM

-snork13

lol....im having trouble uploading it.

"Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again. "

Thanx for the update.   Now i need to hunt down why it keeps saying this.

snork13

Quote from: BlueDevil on November 25, 2008, 05:15:42 PM
Quote from: snork13 on November 25, 2008, 01:32:47 PM

-snork13

lol....im having trouble uploading it.

"Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again. "

Thanx for the update.   Now i need to hunt down why it keeps saying this.

try upload via ftp to the package folder
Mods

ceewee

I don't know Fquick but know your beloved active members in topic, which doesn't work anymore after upgrading to 1.17  :(

Still planning for upgrading that ?
Because there's no replacement what does the same so nicely ...

Advertisement: