News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[REQ] Referral Mod - will Pay!

Started by WhiteEagle, January 12, 2007, 06:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteEagle

I would like to request a referral mod for SMF 1.1.1.

I would like it to have the following features:

• A Referral Center that would keep track of the top 10 referrers and lastest referred members.
  • It would use cookies so that say if someone followed a referral link, but became a member a week later, he/she who sent the referral would still get the credit.
  • The ability to remind members who haven't posted a minimum number of times or if they have an inactive account.
  • The ability to tell how many people have been referred in a certain period of time.

Thanks,
WhiteEagle

gangsta

Yes, I'd love this mod too, so far I found only pay per referral, which is not what I want.

.eclipse

A referral mod would be great, I don't need that many features, all I'd like is for a referral system, and then also show how many people someone has referred in their profile, and perhaps, put a + next to a referred members name when the referrer views the "who's online list" - that was something I saw on vBulletin once.
www.thenr.net [nofollow] - beyond a blog
www.atrforums.com [nofollow] - all your questions answered here, help us build a great online community and database of answers - includes shoutbox, arcade, points, shop, and more!

WhiteEagle

A referral mod is important because it helps spread word of your forums and website.

avidum

I agree with WhiteEagle, it does help spread the word around about your forums/website, thus creating more members.

WhiteEagle

It would definitely help me, as I only have five members...:(

waggles

perplexed

I would be interested in this mod as well.  We have more than 5 members but everyone always wants more :)

nitins60

Until you pay to some1, no one will do this one here :P ofcourse, not to me.  

WhiteEagle

I would be willing to pay say CAN$20 via PayPal if anyone will do this one.

WhiteEagle

Quote from: moinuddin102 on February 15, 2007, 03:55:27 AM
i can try, please email me on [email protected]

I sent you an email today asking if you can do this mod and the home page link mod.

Thanks,
WhiteEagle

LostProphecy

this sounds like something i would love to have :)
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

WhiteEagle

This is one I said I'm willing to pay for, and am upping my amount to US$30.

Advertisement: