News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Hi! it's about adding music player on the forum.

Started by TP_MoonStar, January 23, 2007, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TP_MoonStar

Hello everyone good evening,

I know it's somehow possible to add this a background music on the forum but i dont know how to do it or if it's possible to also add on the portal i tried few codes and made some tests but no sucess.

Does anyone know how to do it? there is a way to implement on forum but it will stop everytime you reload your page i'm asking if there is a way to do it without this(dont know how to explain in english).

PS: If there is a mod witch already do this out there sorry i searched but i couldn't find.

Thank you in advance,

Tanks

I don't know how to do this, but i can tell you that it is the most annoying thing next to pop ups  :D

Coldfx

You could just insert it by adding an:

echo'

Music code here, in HTML/Flash/Javascript formatting

';

Most users truly hate background music, I'd recommend a flash player that allows them to start it on their own.  If you're in the office, you click a link, and you hear a loud noise break the surrounding silence, chances are, they're going to hit the immediate "X".

TP_MoonStar

Haha i though that too ^^ i'll make a bar in the end of the page with the tracklist so users can change and start/stop whathever they want but i manage to make it work only in the portal. i'll try to make it work with the forum as well today :)

The hard part is to chose the musics, to play on it heheh

i'll share the codes and all files soon here

Advertisement: