What has Jay been up to?

Started by JayBachatero, January 24, 2007, 11:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBachatero

I've been trying to write a blog entry ever since the blog was created but I never had anything to write about.  So I just decided to write something on what I've been up to lately.

As some of you have noticed I haven't been as active in the support areas as I used to be.  This is going to stay like this for a while.  The reason for this is that I have shifted my focus into the converters area and working more on background stuff like Mod Site and Theme Site.

Another thing that has kept me from being as active is that I finally start college on Monday.  So after taking a 6months break after finishing High School I finally got my lazy a** up and registered for classes.  This will mean that I will have less time to spend around here.  I do get an hour to two hour break between classes so once I get  laptop I'll be around more often ;).

Besides me being busy with RL and converters I've been working on a few things and trying to learn OOP.  I'm finally starting to understand it a bit more.  This will come in handy in the future.  Let's see what can come out of me learning OOP ;).

Well that was a small update of what I've been up to.

BTW it took me a day to write this :P.  That shows how much blogging I do :P.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

choloman05

Jo-Ann

Good luck in college! But keep up the good work here! Don't forget about us!!

SaltedWeb

College
I remember that way back when,
lets see vintage 1989

Good luck on all that .

Cozmo
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

ladynada

is that Jay?  I miss him so much!

he was the first person I saw when coming here because I converted from phpbb

and where is his baby penguin fuzzy head!?!?!

regards,
nada
WORK for Truth, Print it, Take Time to READ ALL LINKS NOTED  click here --> The TWO Witnesses are Mom and Dad and SMF Skins

Advertisement: