News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Pretty URLs

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 31, 2007, 10:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

That is an issue. I think it might have been talked about in the past in this mod not sure if there is a change you can make or not.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

A user might have modified pretty urls in the past to support those characters in this topic somewhere.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Skaty

Hi,  i'm using 1.0RC5 version of this mod. What is updated in 1.2 version? I coudn't see any update file.

vbgamer45

Changes from then on

Pretty URLs 1.1.1 12 November 2013
================================================================================
+ Smarter rewriting subsystem for actions Thanks to Arantor

Pretty URLs 1.1 20 September 2013
================================================================================
! Fixed possible error in PrettyUrls-Filters.php

Pretty URLs 1.0 19 February 2012
! Do no cache javascript or mailto links saves some room in the database performance improvement.
+ New setting to use caching system instead of database tables thanks to nend.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Skaty

I don't know how prett urls is working but if i unstalled current one and install the new one my all links with be stay like before? Any loses happening?

songkinhcut

"Warnings
URLs timed out
When we tested a sample of the URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs were not accessible to Googlebot due to network timeouts.

vbgamer45

Sitemaps are not part of this mod.
If it is related please explain in detail

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

conranbe

I also encountered some similar problems do not know how to solve? What you give your contact information to their support is not . this site hxxp:88shop.vn [nonactive]

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shopnhatviet

URLs timed out
When we tested a sample of the URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs were not accessible to Googlebot due to network timeouts.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

xuanbinhco

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

akbora

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 15, 2014, 12:09:08 AM
Get reverter package https://code.google.com/p/prettyurls/downloads/list
This mod doesn't work and install with smf 2.0.9 I think it must be update... thanks
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

vbgamer45

Try to emulate the old version.

I can't post new files on google code site anymore they disabled it :(

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

akbora

I've tried emulate but no worked perfectly it has problem with install and working

Can't you attach here that file?

Anyway now I use pretty but I want it.
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

vbgamer45

What's the issue can you post it here?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

Is everyone misunderstanding what emulate does?  You are the fourth person I have had to correct about this today...

Emulate just allows you to install a mod which was targeted to previous versions of smf.... E.g. Allows you to install a mod for 2.0.4 on 2.0.9. The only time you need to use emulate is if the mod tells you it can not be installed on that versions.

Errors during the installation are a compketely different issue and are because you have made changes to the target code... Either because of manual edits or another mod.   The way around that is to manually parse the mod changes and apply them using human intuition rather than code-specific automation.

There is a FAQ article about this...   Why does no one read the FAQ?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

akbora

SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on October 09, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

Errors during the installation are a compketely different issue and are because you have made changes to the target code... Either because of manual edits or another mod.   The way around that is to manually parse the mod changes and apply them using human intuition rather than code-specific automation.

There is a FAQ article about this...   Why does no one read the FAQ?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: