News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Theme listed on the preview page but nowhere else?

Started by charlottezweb, August 26, 2004, 02:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlottezweb

When I go into my profile and click on the "change" option to switch my theme over, I am shown 5 different themes one of which has no thumbnail and is a past theme that was deleted I guess.  I only have four themes displayed everywhere else, such as under the theme manger.  How can I get rid of this rogue, missing theme from the options where users pick their own?  I'm scared if I select it that it will cause me to get no displayed template associated with my login.

Regards,
Jason

Kris

You deleted the theme through the admin center or just deleted the theme directories?

charlottezweb

Not quite sure at this point.  Whatever I did, I did it at least a couple months ago I believe. 

-Jason

Kris

Quote from: charlottezweb on August 26, 2004, 03:25:11 PM
Not quite sure at this point.  Whatever I did, I did it at least a couple months ago I believe. 

-Jason

What about checking your _themes table?
See if there are still some entries refering to some themes that were deleted.

charlottezweb

Right, I believe that's my best option at this point. 

-Jason

[Unknown]

What does it show?  Does it give a name or anything?

I would check the "knownThemes" setting under the smf_settings table.

-[Unknown]

charlottezweb

As an update...there were only three showing in the themes table.

When I deleted the "classic" theme in the admin center, it appears to have taken out this extra one as well.  I think the extra one was a copied version of the classic or default that I played with and ended up deleting but it stayed residual somehow in the admin section only.  It didn't show up as a selection when I logged in as a test user and tried to select it. 

So I guess deleting the classic theme wiped it out or refreshed that listing somehow.

Thanks,
Jason

Advertisement: