News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Getting errors] Warning: session_start(): .... No such file or directory in

Started by Cypher7, September 10, 2004, 05:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher7

hey guys, had a search for this but couldn't find anything specific.

When I checked my forum this morning, I got the following errors, it was all fine last night when I went to bed!?!?

This shows on the forum
Warning: session_start(): open(/www/php/sessions/sess_bc4f8b718277791812c8e9abd87c2bbb, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /www/a/airporttkd/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 109

and this shows on my website page, which has SSI on it...
Warning: session_start(): open(/www/php/sessions/sess_bc4f8b718277791812c8e9abd87c2bbb, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /www/a/airporttkd/htdocs/forum/index.php on line 109

I changed nothing since I last viewed it... or in a while to be honest!

airport-tkd.com/forum

don't know if this is any use... http://www.airport-tkd.com/forum/phpinfo.php

help appreciated,

cheers...

Cypher7

Just noticed, these also appear at the bottom of the forum...

Warning: Unknown(): open(/www/php/sessions/sess_bc4f8b718277791812c8e9abd87c2bbb, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/www/php/sessions) in Unknown on line 0

How do I check this; "Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct"

Cypher7

OK fixed... I didn't do anything, just back to normal now.

One thing I did do though, was upload the settings file with a change which was putting the forum into maintenance mode, (couldn't get into the admin center with errors) it still gave errors but 3mins after that it was working?

Probably just a coincidence, and probably just my host...!

Advertisement: