News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF 1.0 RC2

Started by akugila, September 30, 2004, 11:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akugila

I can't find where to upgrade to new version. But it show in admin center. Please help  me

Thanks
Just visit us hxxp:www.remaja2u.com [nonactive]

Tomer

It's not publicly released yet.

Daniel D.

I think the news is like that: ...released for Charter Members. Or did something go wrong? ???

VrtlCybr2000

And there's no like, "Changes" that anyone can read?  As I'm curious of what's been fixed...

Abedie

Hi,

I think you can get some idea if you have a look inhere.

I think it's no error you see the announcement in the admin section off you're board. It's a clear signal for the Charter Members that their new version is ready and for the others that there will be a new version soon.
Abedie.

The list about Galery/CMS/Portal using SMF

A dark spot in the light is nearly seen, but a light in the darkness is seen miles away.
Try to be that light for others.

CERT

Would one need to do the RC1 update before RC2?

[Unknown]

Nope... you could even upgrade from Beta 1... in theory.

-[Unknown]

TarantinoArchives

Quote from: [Unknown] on October 01, 2004, 02:27:15 AM
Nope... you could even upgrade from Beta 1... in theory.

-[Unknown]

can you give a "vague" public release date for RC2? i am not talking about some date, but as an admin you usually have to plan bigger updates. would be cool if we knew if its gonna be middle of october, end of october or middle november or something.

thanks

Fizzy

Hi TarantinoArchives

I'm sure that of all the members on this forum, the Devs are the keenest people here to see SMF go to Final Release :)
From past experience we know that once an edition goes out to Charter Members it's not very long before it's released for us all to enjoy ;D
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

Tristan Perry

My estimate is Saturday or Sunday (When I think RC2 will be downloadable) I'm still not sure whether or not to download to it, I guess I'll just have to read the change log.

ryanbsoftware

well i hope its this weekend, be perfect time to update. ;)

Skoen

Just a quick question. Are you able to draw a timeline before Final, like Mozilla did before their Final release. As I'm not releasing an official translation before Final, I need to know a little bit of how long it will take before the Final will be out. Not dates, just a roadmap of future releases.
Shaped like this:

Normal Members: RC1 -> RC2 -> RC3 -> RC4 -> Final
Charter Members: RC2 -> RC3 -> RC4 -> Final Beta -> Final

Is that possible?
Alf Otto 'Skoen' Fagermo
Retired Norwegian translator

[Unknown]

I've already said that, unless big things happen, this may be the last release before 1.0.

-[Unknown]

Amacythe

Fizzy

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

CERT

YIPPIE

let me start rushing the rest of my site through developement... so that I can get the full LAF (look and feel) ready

Are there going to be diffrent themes included or just the same one that was in the Beta?

Oldiesmann

CERT - nobody really knows yet. Right now we're all waiting to see what happens with the Theme contest.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

ryanbsoftware

i hope its soon, i am impatient. :P
so what is the diffrence between RC1 and RC2???

edit: i mean the main diffrence

Peter Duggan

Quote from: ryanbsoftware on October 06, 2004, 11:32:28 AM
i hope its soon, i am impatient. :P

@ Ryan...

Please think before making posts of this nature because they help nobody but waste everybody's time (including your own)!

BMW-Guy

Ryan is like this everywhere. It's rather annoying, but he's known for it................no offense, ryan. :)
I get paid to drive Porsches!

Philosophy aims at the logical clarification of thoughts. Philosophy is not a body of
doctrine but an activity. A philosophical work consists essentially of elucidations.
Philosophy does not result in 'philosophical propositions', but rather in the clarification of
propositions. Without philosophy thoughts are, as it were, cloudy and indistinct: its task is to make them clear and to give them sharp boundaries.
~ (Tractatus Logico Philosophicus; Wittgenstein)

Advertisement: