News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

text randomly appears huge in firefox

Started by Vhexor, October 03, 2004, 03:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vhexor

Sometimes when visiting my forum at http://www.merklo.com/community/ the text in the main body becomes extremely large.  It only happens every few times I visit the forum, and there is no one situation where it happens.  It seems to be completely random.  And most of the time when it happens I can refresh the page and it will return to normal size.  I'm completely stumped on this one...
Everyday I try to fail and succeed...
Merklo - Your source for vital information

[Unknown]

What version of Firefox?

I just clicked around a bunch on there and saw nothing.

-[Unknown]

A.M.A

Yes it did happen to me .. two things I've noticed Google Ads and CSS inside index .. do not know though if either of those caused it.
FF 9.3
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Vhexor

It turns out that it was because the style sheet was inside the index instead of linked.  After I added the <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" /> to it the big text stopped happening.  But after I removed the style sheet from the index and left just the link it started happening again.  For some reason it needs both to function properly, but I say it's fine as long as it works.
Everyday I try to fail and succeed...
Merklo - Your source for vital information

Advertisement: